What's new

IGN - Kitana variation, plus MKX characters hinted at

One hopeful man could say that Kitana's staff variation is just a placeholder because things are not polished yet.
Also, I would like to believe this thing is in the context of Living tower challenges.. like fast uppercuts and other gimmicks which change the core game as mentioned.

but… probably we mourn Jade today. fuck:(

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
jax and sonya are in...

I'm gonna be honest. So far I'm REALLY disliking the MKX roster.

There's one character that I care. Kung Lao.

Ermac got a slender build which I'm really not a fan of.

Reptile's... eh

Never was a fan of Scorpion.

Sub-Zero looks a lot better than he was in MK9 so he might grow on me.

Haven't liked Raiden since MK:DA which had BY FAR his best outfits.

The rest of the characters do nothing for me.

Where's Shinnok? Liu Kang? Johnny Cage? Rain? Fujin? Shang Tsung? Sektor? Baraka?

I fucking hope that Rain hasn't been made into an assist on Towers only. That's not fan service. That's mockery.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Liu Kang better stay dead or be the big bad. I'm not here for his chicken gibberish ass. He can tittywoo out the damn window!
Liu Kang should be resurrected or reborn as an enraged demon and be the boss of the game. Like in his ending at the top of MK9 ladder.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
yooooo please let that be jax. After MK9 I'm dying for a full-on wrestling variation.

Kitana's lookin' great. Always liked Jade's choice of weapons but never cared about her as a character so I'm super hype for that Kitana variation. Good ol' fan stuff is looking tight too.

Still got blue balls for more new characters (glimpse of Bow-Man just ain't enough) but Jax (and potentially Rain) round out the rest of the MK9 characters I really like so it's hard to be too upset.

I just wanna see the whole roster. Not just cause I can't wait, but fuck, I'm having a character crisis every time I see someone new and I haven't even touched the game yet. Feel too damn indecisive.

jax and sonya are in...

I'm gonna be honest. So far I'm REALLY disliking the MKX roster.

There's one character that I care. Kung Lao.

Ermac got a slender build which I'm really not a fan of.

Reptile's... eh

Never was a fan of Scorpion.

Sub-Zero looks a lot better than he was in MK9 so he might grow on me.

Haven't liked Raiden since MK:DA which had BY FAR his best outfits.

The rest of the characters do nothing for me.

Where's Shinnok? Liu Kang? Johnny Cage? Rain? Fujin? Shang Tsung? Sektor? Baraka?

I fucking hope that Rain hasn't been made into an assist on Towers only. That's not fan service. That's mockery.
Dope your the only other person on this Site that feels the same as I do. People hate so much on the 3D MK's that they don't realize how cool some of the costumes were.

Kung Lao is the Best and Ermac looks stupid

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Omg I sure fucking hope Sonya didn't make it in over Johnny... her and Cassie are practically the same character, dammit. :( Bow Man looks really cool, can't wait to see him in action. Couldn't care less about Jax though, he's so boring as a character. :/

Espio

Kokomo
Good thing I had no hope for Sheeva, Stryker or Jade anyway lol.

Cassie seems to have replaced Stryker's tool set with her guns, baton and etc.

Kitana has a tribute variation using Jade's staff.

Goro exists and not only is he way more popular than Sheeva, but he makes her appearing playable somewhat redundant.

Oh well at least Kitana, Goro and Cassie look great! Kitana's new square wave and strings look amazing.

Edit: D'Vorah now has green blood from the looks of it.