What's new

IGN - Kitana variation, plus MKX characters hinted at

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I was under the assumption the staff and such was for challenge tower stuff? At least that's what I got from the video anyway.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Y'know, the Mournful variation could adhere to King Jerrod, since he was never really adequately explained to Kitana in MK9's story mode......

Nah who am I kidding. RIP in piece Jade. Your GameFAQ-esque matchup discussions will not be missed.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I'm still super bummed about Jade but I hope that means Shang Tsung, Smoke, Nightwolf and Liu Kang stay dead.

Side note: why does Jax look white in that screenshot?

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
NO! I'm so pissed. I dislike Kitana the most out of all females, and now she has Jade's style? Ugh... Couldn't Jade have a Kitana variation, NRS?

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
OMG these reveals! April is taking its sweet ass time coming.

I always found Kitana kinda meh, but she earned my respect now paying her tribute to Jade. Though that's pretty bummy though that that's the case :(

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
also, special forces faction. That's Sonya. Kinda irrelevant having Cassie there now. Hopefully Johnny didn't get the shaft in favor of ... Sonya.

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
I'm pretty sure Rain is on the same bus as Cyrax.
hopefully that bus is on course to MKX playable characters.

Sick of my favorites always getting left behind in favor of really stellar character like Kano and Sonya.