What's new

IGN - Kitana variation, plus MKX characters hinted at

Backfire

Noob
IGN just posted this article that the new Living Tower mode includes some characters that could make it to the roster. The article also provides some information about a Kitana variation reportedly called "Mournful".

In addition, it seems as though characters like Cyrax and Rain have in-game assets and known special moves. However, this does not confirm nor rule out the possibility of these respective characters being playable in Mortal Kombat X.

kitmkx.jpg

Read more here: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/02/06/new-mortal-kombat-x-characters-hinted-at

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Finally, under the description for Kitana's "Mournful" variation, it specifically mentions that in this style, Kitana uses both the staff and glaive belonging to Jade, a fellow former assassin, and long-time friend.
Oh no! That's so sad. :( I'm really bummed because if that's one of her variations for real then Jade is pretty much not coming back for MKX.

R.I.P. Jade

(I fucking swear if Frost is in I will be using that dumb bitch as a practice dummy!)

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I think everyone getting all bummed about Jade possibly being dead and not in MKX should wait for the DLC. That's where you'll see a lot of the characters who aren't part of the main storyline.

I'm just waiting for Jax and then I'll be all set.

Edit: Just watched the video and saw Kitana using the glow staff. Yeah, Jade isn't in. Haha.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
The archer? Kinda looks like a MK4 character... who from that game had a bow? I can't remember!
Fujin had a cross-bow weapon in MK4.
But I think this one looks like the army soldiers in the Next trailer, or maybe the dude sitting on the chariot:

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Jax?! Glad he's back but i'd rather of had Jacqui...

Get hype for Baff-Man though! (Really hope that sticks...)