What's new

I think Uncharted 4 is one of the greatest games ever made

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I haven't played a non fighting game other than last of us since God of war series (1-3) and dead space 1 and I bought this game due to the hype and reviews

I'm excited to get started tonight

Also was gonna buy doom 4 but was convinced to get Overwatch instead
Played Overwatch during the open beta and had a blast. Bought it for pc. I've always had more fun playing fps's on pc for some reason. I think I'm more accurate.

The Highlander

There can be only one
I don't know about greatest game ever for U4, but I expect it will be great. Only played 2 chapters so far and really enjoying it. I have to say that I have never had so many friends want to watch me play a video game than the uncharted series, that says something about the level of cinematic quality they have. If you're into story and cinematic games they're the cream of the crop. If you're not into that stuff then the Uncharted series isn't for you.

but was convinced to get Overwatch instead
Smart man

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I am

I actually stopped playing 3D shooters once they became popular on consoles because I highly prefer keyboard and mouse

Console 3D shooters are jokes to control
It helps to increase the control stick sensitivity but I know what you mean. I tend to gravitate toward characters that dont require twitch reactions.

On topic I don't know about best game of all time but its pretty good.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Yes it's so fucking good. I'm about a third in and it's gonna consume my life. Can't wait till I have time to appreciate this shit fully and sit down for a long time and play.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I haven't played a non fighting game other than last of us since God of war series (1-3) and dead space 1 and I bought this game due to the hype and reviews

If you haven't done the Nathan Drake collection first, then do it. 1 will seem pretty dated but the story and characters will carry you through, 2 and 3 are straight fire, and so far 4 is the best game Iv played on a technical and story level.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook

I can't picture you playing anything other than NRS games/Fighting Games

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I watched the trailer for it and wasn't blown away or anything. The graphics looks great and all, but all I could say to myself was "meh." Might not be my cup of tea. *shrug*

Not trying to rag on the game, but what is so great about it? I'm assuming the story? Is the gameplay great too? From what I saw in the trailer, it looked like an animated movie with no actual gameplay, unless I missed it.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I watched the trailer for it and wasn't blown away or anything. The graphics looks great and all, but all I could say to myself was "meh." Might not be my cup of tea. *shrug*

Not trying to rag on the game, but what is so great about it? I'm assuming the story? Is the gameplay great too? From what I saw in the trailer, it looked like an animated movie with no actual gameplay, unless I missed it.
There is a lot of gameplay, and it is more in depth than the others in that way for sure. It is very cinematic though so I know what you mean by a movie. The stealth system is pretty good and most of the combat is a sandbox type area where you can take out the bad guys in many different ways. It felt like a dumbed down metal gear 5 with smoother shooting. Technically it's the best the PS4 has ever made a game look and run. It's a great series imo, some people don't like it, but it's worth a try.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I'm getting the game delivered to me tomorrow so I'm glad to hear this game is amazing, although I heard Troy Baker is in it, not to big of a fan of him since he is basically Nolan North but not as talented, but I doubt he will ruin the game for me

Ayase Chihaya

Chihayafuru
I have not played but for those who have played both, do you believe Dark Souls 3 is less likely to win GOTY compared to Uncharted 4?

Down 2

Noob
Amazing game I haven't quite beaten it yet but so far it's exactly what I wanted and expected from next gen uncharted. My only gripe about the game is that since The Last of Us is a thing it's hard to get adjusted back to the flow of uncharted. I know it's supposed to be a different game but the combat in TLOU is just so much better because of the brutality and the realism it delivers with the M rating along with the melee system which felt brutal and your strikes had weight behind them. Uncharted 4 is necessary and it's jaw-dropping in its own right but TLOU spoiled me.

My name is bumpyface and I approve this THREAD. Please tell your friends that are able to go out and purchase UC4 and support Naughty Dog. They deserve it!