What's new

How to Reset Your Online Record

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
So you rather want to fight ppl who are scrubby and decline when they see your stats? the ones that ragequit or leave after a win?
i dont have that much problem finding good players i player match...

Landonio

n00b
So you rather want to fight ppl who are scrubby and decline when they see your stats? the ones that ragequit or leave after a win?
i dont have that much problem finding good players i player match...
I don't even know what this post means. Of course I would prefer to not fight online gods with 1000+ wins, just as much as I would prefer to not fight awful players. Besides, most of the people with unrealistic records either have terrible connections or just rage-quit if you're winning anyway, so it's kinda pointless. I'm pretty average to below average at this game and just want to be able to play consistent matches against people of similiar-to-higher skill level on good connections, but I've realized that's just not going to happen. *sigh*

skater11

The saltiest
That's why the TYM community should start making TYM rooms so that we can all join and you won't play scrubs that rage quit.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
I don't even know what this post means. Of course I would prefer to not fight online gods with 1000+ wins, just as much as I would prefer to not fight awful players. Besides, most of the people with unrealistic records either have terrible connections or just rage-quit if you're winning anyway, so it's kinda pointless. I'm pretty average to below average at this game and just want to be able to play consistent matches against people of similiar-to-higher skill level on good connections, but I've realized that's just not going to happen. *sigh*
The point of my post was to point out why its kinda dumb to get your stats reset just to be able to play against ppl who decline. I tought that was obvious.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
It's easy to find solid players just look at their stats....or find people from here lol.

Kuai Liang

Tundra
I was curious about this because I've played a guy quite a few times and I see today he has way less matches then before. Anyway the ranking is weird. I could care less about my win record. I have like 400 more losses than wins. I only ever play people I have like 50% chance or lower of winning against. It's funny though when I go into a room and see people with 1000 W and 200L and it says I have a 100% chance of beating them. I noticed people with nice records like that usually are the people who use a lot of cheap tactics that beat people who don't know how to play. Either Jacqui spammers or Shinnoks.