What's new

How many times have you changed your main?

timka4

Noob
Been reading the forums over past couple of months and a new poster now as of now (hi). I'm keen to really get into IJ (got in MK pretty heavy). Changed my main several times because I can't seem to decide, did the same with MK till I finally landed with raiden.

I'm definitely a rush-down style player however I find the lack of projectile game for rushers in IJ make it pretty difficult, probably just means I need to practice more. Flash or catwoman seem to catch my eye though, currently playing green arrow however haha

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Been reading the forums over past couple of months and a new poster now as of now (hi). I'm keen to really get into IJ (got in MK pretty heavy). Changed my main several times because I can't seem to decide, did the same with MK till I finally landed with raiden.

I'm definitely a rush-down style player however I find the lack of projectile game for rushers in IJ make it pretty difficult, probably just means I need to practice more. Flash or catwoman seem to catch my eye though, currently playing green arrow however haha

Can I recommend Killer Frost? I also tend to prefer characters inherently gifted with strong rushdown capabilities and I have found Killer Frost to be both ridiculously satisfying and relatively easy to use. To me, her strongest selling point is the fact that she is an elite rushdown character with 2 adequate zoning tools at full-screen. Also, she simply does patently absurd amounts damage and has what is, arguably, one of the most useful all-around special moves in the game ("Black Ice" - Her Slide). (Nothing is cooler than being able to fully combo off of a low-hitting special that connects past half-screen)

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
None. Been playing Killer Frost since day 1. I co-main Batgirl since she dropped, and have always dabbled with Batman, Aquaman, Lantern, and Deathstroke. Since Scorpion has released I might add him as a co-main also since he is really really fun to play as..but he would be more-so in the dabble category at the moment.

timka4

Noob
Can I recommend Killer Frost? I also tend to prefer characters inherently gifted with strong rushdown capabilities and I have found Killer Frost to be both ridiculously satisfying and relatively easy to use. To me, her strongest selling point is the fact that she is an elite rushdown character with 2 adequate zoning tools at full-screen. Also, she simply does patently absurd amounts damage and has what is, arguably, one of the most useful all-around special moves in the game ("Black Ice" - Her Slide). (Nothing is cooler than being able to fully combo off of a low-hitting special that connects past half-screen)
I actually like her alot as a character, so I'm not really sure why I haven't really tried her. But I'll give try/read up on her. Cheers for the recommendation.

I've changed so many times that I now just use more than half the cast. Tbh, im having more fun this way.

I will spit on your tomb!

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
Nightwing since release. I've dabbled with Bane, mainly just to have another character when playing friends that aren't as good at the game.

Green lantern. He was boring

Cyborg. He's too difficult to win tournaments with.

Batgirl. Fun rushdown and 50/50s all around cool character
went back to Green lantern too though - char is too good and too easy/with good matchups

Ragna

Fighting game noob ~.~
Batman, starting from the demo.
Then Nightwing, when the game came out.
Then Catwoman, Day 2
Then Harley Quinn about 3 weeks later
Then Catwoman again
Then Nightwing again
Then Raven
Then Cyborg
Then Nightwing again
Then Catwoman again
Then Lex Luthor
And now I use Nightwing, Raven and Catwoman

Espio

Kokomo
I planned on maining Raven before the game dropped, probably my favorite DC character.

I kind of decided on Hawkgirl as a main day one though after I played her, Raven, Cyborg, and Aquaman.

The funny part is Hawkgirl was supposed to be my fourth character behind Aquaman, I had zero intention of maining her or even using her as a secondary.

I loved her in the Justice League and her hit and run style suits my strengths nicely :).

Myk13

Noob
Started with Green Lantern...then I won an Arrow Skin for Green Arrow so I learned to use him. I use both of them depending on matchup but I feel confident with using both online. I also learned Scorpion to counter Deathstroke spammers.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
I planned on maining Raven before the game dropped, probably my favorite DC character.

I kind of decided on Hawkgirl as a main day one though after I played her, Raven, Cyborg, and Aquaman.

The funny part is Hawkgirl was supposed to be my fourth character behind Aquaman, I had zero intention of maining her or even using her as a secondary.

I loved her in the Justice League and her hit and run style suits my strengths nicely :).
Lmao this is pretty much my exact story, except I dabbled with Raven, Deathstroke and Catwoman ~.~

Hawkgirl da bes.

Killjoy McGee

[Hype Intensifies]
I started out with The Flash, then I jumped to Batman, then to Harley Quinn. Now I'm utilising dat Nightwing with Harley as a backup.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
-Started off with Aquaman
-Dropped AM and tried HG
-Dropped her and started to learn DS
-Dropped DS and tried GA
-Dropped GA and tried Flash
-Dropped Flash and tried DD
-Dropped DD and went back to DS
-Kept DS but tried Shazam
-Stopped using Shazam even tho I was having fun with him

Before the game was out, I didn't know who I wanted to main.

Yojimzo

One of many Bat-Breakers.
Bane's been my main since I got the game, my secondary chars have swapped places a few times, though, it's always a tossup between GA, and Lobo for my second, Zod'll be joining that group soon.