What's new

How many times have you changed your main?

I started out with grundy once i settled on who I liked to learn the game then move to a higher tier character for tournament play. Unfortunately, everytime I was about to pick up a top tier they got nerfed and I held off learning them because of that. I mess around with sinestro and superman and finally settled on black adam only to be told by a tester buddy he was getting nerfed... Then I figured I'd do scorpion but now I have to see if the j1 nerf is too much for him.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I think twice now? I went in thinking Aquaman and Green Arrow. Couldn't figure that out to save my life, tried Wonder Woman a bit just for the basic high-damage combos she could pull off. Then realised I wasn't as totally crap with The Flash as I thought and boom, here we are.

knight x1868

Blue Lantern Corps
I haven't really switched but I have rotated between Green Arrow, Aquaman and Batman. Those are the guys I consider my mains. I've dedicated an equal amount of time to each on of them. I like Hawkgirl, Bane and Catwoman too but I am focusing my time on those three so I have something to show...

sgZick

Noob
Green Lantern from the start and still my main. I like the character and his paystyle. Relatively simple to learn and to master, I am not a god when it comes to uses super-complex 1 frame inputstrings and with GL I can be good even in a defensive playstyle. Learning what to punish with what move in each matchup is key for vicrory to me, not pulling of flawless 40% combs everytime I do so.

My Nr. 2 changed a bit:
- Shazam (was so fun to play at first, against AI, but can't really handle him well against decent players)
- Sinestro (my favorite zoner, feels sometimes a bit cheap online, but fun)
- Wonder Woman (powerful and fun, but the lack of varied specials make her moveset feel a bit limited)
- Batgirl (currently learning...)

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Aquaman, then realized hes too inconsistent online for his combos off his scoop...

...so then Superman. then i realized he was boring and easy and everyone used him.

so then Wonder Woman.... and never looked back.

Joker Day 1, Realized he was really bad, so then I played Aquaman the next day and loved him. I really only played Aquaman til the most recent local when I started picking up Superman and now its a battle between Aquaman and Superman for main spot.