What's new

How many times have you changed your main?

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
A lot, but i think im gonna stick with scorpion unless MMH or Red Hood are in the game, or if hes nerfed

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Day 1 - Raven. I felt comfortable with her space control for the first few days, and she provided the highest W/L that I've ever had in any fighting game. However, her tools just aren't the kind I'm used to using, so...

Week 2, Day 1 - The Flash. I liked how overall effective he seemed. He appeared to have everything: a reversal, a 50/50 into full combo, constant mixups, and a fun trait. However, I just didn't enjoy the character. I'm not sure what I was looking for but I moved on...

Week 2, Day 3 - Superman, Cyborg, The Joker. Here, I desperately tried several high tier characters (and then the Joker) to find someone who I would enjoy. No dice.

Then finally, one glorious morning on the dusk of the second week, I stumbled into Solomon Grundy. With the resurrection of his rotting flesh I had found the end of my quest for my combat representative. He had all that I wanted in a character. He could do major damage. He could be tricky, and he could dominate in the corner. He was easy to use, and I could hitconfirm everything I needed to. All was well for my undead servant and me.

Unfortunately, this feeling of satisfaction didn't last. I found people clashing away from my previously-lethal assaults, and I was frustrated with this brain-sucker of mine. I found myself defecting to the likes of Bane and Black Adam for solace. However, I knew deep down where my true calling was, and I mustered up the strength to suck it up and deal with it. Today, I remain a Grundy main, and I'm proud of it.

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
Raven but then I realized she sucks and switched to the King of Atlantis. Aquaman is awesome and has answers to most everything.

Dog With A Beer

Bane (noun): a source of harm, ruin or death.
1.) Bane: had no understanding of this character's pressure and thought he was terrible

2.) Solomon Grundy: Bane broke my heart and I still wanted a big grappler. A bit "derp" easy on the throws for my taste.

3.) Sinestro: honestly just thought the regime helmet was bad ass, ended up enjoying him a lot. Not bottom bitch material though.

4.) Lobo: fun but couldn't get him to a viable point. Dat B1 MB Czar toss B3 timing...

5.) Joker: underwhelming and unable to get any use out of his trait.

6.) Bane: finally committed to getting him down and he has been my main pain train ever since. I'm so sorry I ever doubted you :'(

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
started off with catwoman, then slade, now its Raven and Batman. I think im going to be sticking with them for a while.

NoobSaibot

PSN: JP_THUNDA
I've played Deathsroke since day 1 but i've changed my secondary a lot, went from Bane to Sinestro to Ares to Batman to Doomsday to Scorpion and now im back to Batman. Not sure why but i really like batman in this game.

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
Batman was always going to be my main (long time fan of the character) but my goal was to have two other characters I could go to war with. After working with many of the characters in practice mode I settled on Aquaman as my #2 and have finally narrowed things down to a serious #3.

DesuBlade

Augmented Wallet Squeeze
1) Hawkgirl - Only because of my tendencies for picking Female characters

2) Doomsday - Because he's so fair.(Secondary for now)

3) Sinestro - Because Zoning

4) Lobo(Current Main) - Too good. Might be a bitch and a half to get going, but it's too fun.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Mained Green Arrow day 1 and he still remains as my main to this day, I have gone through a few secondary characters though.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
For me? I initially wanted to play as Sinestro.

But I started as:

1. Green Lantern
-Nice and simple. Loved how I could get into the game as him.

2. Sinestro
-Realized he wasn't as ass as his frame data suggested. Had a lot of fun.

3. Superman
-Realized I had no bad match ups and had many options.

4. Sinestro
-But I felt like a tier whore so I went back to sinestro.

5. Aquaman
-Decided to try him out in battle mode since I kinda ignored him and oh wow I loved him.

6. Black Adam - now
-Tried to pick him up multiple times. But I was like "orb cancels... B23U1+3...ex lightning cage into B3" fuck this complex shit.
-Turns out he wasn't that complex, I just had to practice and I love his mobility. I can't play slow people now. Fuck.
GO BACK TO SINESTRO TIER WHORE! Jk Jk

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
i wanted play HQ before the game was realesed, i didn't liked her gameplay, then Bad Superman because of video, Now i tested everyone and i think my true main will be Catwoman forefer (MK main is Reptile) but i like a lot gameplays of
Ares: His bomb jump
Superman: Top tier and his super frames of his trait/super
Black Adam: Top tier ,His jumps,cross ups

CamChattic

Eternal Champion of Justice
I've played the same 2 characters since release Superman favorite superhero fit my spacing oriented whiff punish style of play perfectly, but very lacking in the high low mixup and cross up and jumpin game though luckily my secondary Wonder Woman sort of has the best of both worlds and fills that void very nicely at the expense of any sort of full screen options I also have made sure to not let her get rusty in case all the bitch niggas get through to NRS and supes ends up becoming garbage overnight via hotfix. With all the buffs she's gotten I don't think we'll be seeing her get hit with the nerfbat anytime soon.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
  • Day 1 *cue Law & Order noise*: Hawkgirl - I always liked her as a character, and was elated to see she was in Injustice. Then, during the Galloping Ghost Arcades midnight live-stream, I heard a couple people saying she's low tier, and some people in the chat calling her garbage. I suppose I mained her out of spite to prove people wrong, plus I love her D1 and how unexpected her BF2 is when canceled into a string.
  • Day 2: Sinestro - I never have just one main, I always have several options, so my second in charge had to be Sinestro. Hell, when I picked him up, I didn't even know he was a zoning type character, but that didn't matter. I don't pick my characters by playstyle, but rather who I like aesthetically, and in terms of character history.
  • Day 4: Solomon Grundy - My brother wanted to give him a try, so I got a feel for what he could do, and I couldn't help by try him out myself. I loved how easy his chain-grabs were (too easy, almost), and how in my first 30 min I had already found a 60% combo. Soon Grundy became my go-to main online, and he still has the most wins of any character I've played with out of 800 wins.
  • Day 5: Various - I played with several other characters to see what stuck, honestly. I tried Aquaman, Flash, Nightwing, Shazam, and Green Arrow. I couldn't seem to land any practical, good combos (due to my unfamiliarity) with Aquaman, and had the same issue with Flash (but this problem didn't persist later on). Nightwing was fast, but I just couldn't get into him. Shazam and Green Arrow felt awkward to me, but I leaned more towards liking Shazam, than GA.
  • Week 3: Batman, Green Lantern, and Harley Quinn - After the first week of Hawkgirl, Sinestro, and Grundy, then the second week of testing various characters Batman, GL, and HQ started to stick. Batman because I was already familiar with him from the Demo, and I liked just how combo-heavy he was. I loved GL and HQ because of the low attacking combo starters.
  • Week 4: Bane - I had wanted to play Bane ever since I saw his gameplay in the first Battle Arena match between him and Batman. I loved the way he played. I wasn't disappointed with him. His damage de-buff during the cooldown of his trait was somewhat disheartening, but I'm still sticking it out (much easy with the cooldown time shortened), and I'm loving every second of it.
  • Week 5: Catwoman and Shazam - I have Star Labs to thank for my maining of Catwoman, and just my love of Captain Marvel as to why I gave him another try. While Catwoman is fast, and combo heavy, she felt 'right' (especially love her meterburned full-screen BF2). Captain Marvel, on the other hand, requires a little more finesse to play as, but after a couple days in training mode, I feel like I have a pretty good handle on his playstyle.
  • Week 7: Cyborg and Aquaman - I loved Cyborg's zoning tools, and 3/4 of the screen hook, along with the fact I saw no one else online using him. Also, deciding to give Aquaman another chance, I realized how easy his combo's were and now he has the best K/D of any character I've picked.
  • Last Week: Green Arrow - After what seeing what Chris G did with him at UFGT, I was inspired to main him. I love his high-low pressure.
  • This Week: Ares - While I know his reset has been patched to where people who know what they're doing can escape it, most online don't. So just the sheer fact that I can get a 61% reset off of D1 just blows my mind.
  • Currently: Wonder Woman and Flash - Aside from Ares, I felt I should give both Flash and WW another chance (having already got familiar with WW from the Demo). While I'm loving Wonder Woman, I'm still having some trouble getting a good grasp of the Flash.
As of now, my most currently used main is Green Lantern, but I can safely say I have quite a few mains I am confident enough to pick consistently, however at times I am unsure of who to pick sometimes.

Still haven't decided on my main. Started with flash he is one of my favorite characters, I kept trying to get a better character but somehow when things get hairy I can always bust out flash and win. I have literally played everyone but I would probably boil it down to Solomon Grundy, superman, batman and green lantern. Of course with flash being my dude. Ill probably completely focus on him but not before I try scorpion.....

Started on Batman, then moved to the Flash which I main right now along with Shazam. Getting back into playing Batman though.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I never imagined maining Hawkgirl pre release...her trait sealed the deal for me. Hg, catwoman, and Killer Frost is my team thus far.

Jagernaut

Training Mode
Doomsday since day 1 cause I had no idea he'd be in here. Got tired of doing the same shit, moved onto Bane when I discovered the meta of IGAU, enjoying the shit out of it. Ares was there too, but nowhere loved as the first two.