What's new

Question How do I deal with brain dead players?

It wasn't and I shouldn't have typed it. It was more thinking and just typing my initial thoughts.

Its definitely what I think though. I'm not the best, but I don't make excuses. What makes games fun for me is progressively figuring things out.

If I can't beat someone, I never think to disparage them. I give them props - and they're genuine - because I am genuinely impressed.

How do I deal with "Brain-Dead Spammers" ? --> That question would never even cross my mind to ask. It just breathes of entitlement.
I just want this thread to die. I replied rudely because of your first sentence in that comment.
Anyways as you can see I stop giving a fuck. I'll hit the practice, and rage some more till I get good.

Reactions: GAV
How do I deal with scorpion spammers? I fought one person who hell fire, d2, spear when I jump. I fought another one who spammed the teleport and every time I go for a punish it whiffs.

Every time I go on player match I fight bmashers, so I never learn anything from players or match ups. The hype for this game needs to die....

How do I deal with the bullshit guys? How do I get prepare for the bull shit spammers that I am not used to seeing?

Is there a place on the forums I can find good people to play/learn with?
Are you playing online? Sometimes I have difficulty punishing attacks online that I would never miss punishing online. I would tell you to become familiar with the complete move set of the character you're using. You also can go to practice against the character you're having trouble with and set them to do whatever move you have difficulty with.

This thread scared the shit out of me.

I was wondering if someone could recommend a mortal kombat X site that will help me level up, so that I can get good enough to come back here and tell everyone who needs help to eat shit.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
This thread scared the shit out of me.

I was wondering if someone could recommend a mortal kombat X site that will help me level up, so that I can get good enough to come back here and tell everyone who needs help to eat shit.
Getting good takes patience and focused time. There is good advice in this thread, but its only how to do it yourself. Putting in time is the best way. Then, you'll put it all together.

You can go into matches with a plan and you can rely on reads without a big need for high execution skills, but you'll only get so far that way. Eventually, you're going to have to focus on execution in practice mode.