What's new

Holland - Help Project MrE grow the NetherRealm Studios' scene across the globe!

Element_

The First Element
Its strange Element... how U come here in this thread and challenge me in the wrong way, and that while I say I dont fight for any status... I dont give a damn about online... I say you are welcome @ the tournament and stuff... calling Samer a Ass licker.... And U say that we dutch people need to show a lil more respect ?

Explain that man ??
look man I was only speaking the truth , anyway lets stick to the topic....so are you guna shake my hand after I beat you?..or are you a bad sport?

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
I'll always shake hands after losing. Im a good loser if I lost. Thats why people respect me.

But please .... Explain ! U was not speaking the truth.

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
I have some great news for you all!

After talking to MrE about the specifics, we have agreed to host the MK tournament on Oct. 5th in Rotterdam. As of now I will be assisting MrE as the tournament co-manager (or however you want to call it), and also any following MK tournaments.

Any questions about the tournament can be thrown my way or MrE. The tournament will get its own page later today, where you can RSVP.

Element_

The First Element
well It would be nice for someone to offer a place..but I think i'd rather stay in a hotel and make my way to the tourney like a boss ;) still wouldn't mind getting drunk with some of the participants afterwards...Budweiser is my middle name lol.

well It would be nice for someone to offer a place..but I think i'd rather stay in a hotel and make my way to the tourney like a boss ;) still wouldn't mind getting drunk with some of the participants afterwards...Budweiser is my middle name lol.
Getting drunk is always good, I'm in.

dussss

Noob
Sippin in Gin & Juice my friend. October 5th means MK en G&J for me. Maybe a good club afterwards heheh

Ze Dingo

D4->F2 = unblockable. Ice Clone = unpunishable.
If you guys do something in February / March, give me a heads up. I'll be coming all the way from India :D