What's new

Holland - Help Project MrE grow the NetherRealm Studios' scene across the globe!

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
Project MrE
As a few guys already know from this forum, Im The Bizzle from EU , living in Holland ( Amsterdam ). The MK scene was pretty dead here and that before IGAU came out ! That was a rampage to me because I still freakin love MK and IGAU isn't my style. So I was asking Project MrE if he still was planning to do a MK9 tournament and he was cool with it.

So ! The scene is not big here, but there are like 20 guys right now who would like to join it. Im also talking about a few guys from Finland who will travel to join this tournament and maybe a few guys from Poland as well. Than it will be like 25 people or more. Who ever wants to join this tournament ? Feel free to travel ! Feel free to join this tournament ! The price to participate this tournament will be 25 euro's. The price money will be higher if more players will enter this price money tournament.

We are pretty HYPED for a small scene like this, and if this tournament will be a succes ? There will come MK footage from this corner on TYM. I just know that MK aint dead yet here on TYM ! We will resurrect the scene here in Holland !

Anyway this tournament will come somewhere in october or begin november.
Probably next week, Project MrE himself will also post a thread with the exact date and more info.

Im just posting this to see how many hype there is for MK here on TYM.

Please show your opinion about this idea dudes / girls ! :)

Attachments

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
I'll be there. Also, any foreigners needing a place to stay are welcome at my place for a couple of nights if they need a cheap place to stay.

Element_

The First Element
if I ever decide to travel for Offline your going down The-Bizzle ;) I don't mind finding who could have the best Sektor in the future...

Element_

The First Element
well I noticed you are in a clan that you never play on the account.. and primary play on the one that is on the leaderboard...everybody loves stats ;)

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
well I noticed you are in a clan that you never play on the account.. and primary play on the one that is on the leaderboard...everybody loves stats ;)

You are welcome to join it. And Im not fighting for any stats or best Sektor in EU. The opinions already says I got the best @ EU servers. If U wanna fight against that then bring it on :). We can fight online ANYTIME. And just one important thing U didnt noticed is that I already left the clan GRs.

And U say "everybody love stats" .... Like wtff ? Online ??? Loll , please...... the stats doesnt mean shit dude. Online doesnt mean shit, I only play it for the rush and fun. I play MK since the release and I win a LOT when I play online. Thats the only thing my stats says ;).
Period.

Element_

The First Element
ok i'm just guna quote you here , you said " The opinions already says I got the best @ EU servers"...then you say " Online doesn't mean shit "....so basically online warrior opinions mean something to you then? ...look i'm not trying to say you aren't good or anything....but would it matter if I won the set of Sektor mirrors 3.0? or would it matter if you won it 3.0?

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
ok i'm just guna quote you here , you said " The opinions already says I got the best @ EU servers"...then you say " Online doesn't mean shit "....so basically online warrior opinions mean something to you then? ...look i'm not trying to say you aren't good or anything....but would it matter if I won the set of Sektor mirrors 3.0? or would it matter if you won it 3.0?
Yes it do mean a lot to me because I know that Im offline also a beast. But if they say : "Online you are good...." then it doesnt mean anything to me... Like I said : "I dont fight for any "STATS" or being the best Sektor.

Would it matter if U win 3.0 in a mirror match ? To my opinion : No... not for me and U.... just 3 games wont say anything. Not online or offline. Play 10 games.... see how the matches ends.... see if its 10 -0 or 10 - 3... than i can say "Aight, U kick ass". What I see here is that U try to challenge me for a best to 3 and if U win, then call yourself the best Sektor ?? Is that it ? Because if U do... I have to disappoint U.

Just 3 games wont say shit.

Ask your next question :).......

Element_

The First Element
Yes it do mean a lot to me because I know that Im offline also a beast. But if they say : "Online you are good...." then it doesnt mean anything to me... Like I said : "I dont fight for any "STATS" or being the best Sektor.

Would it matter if U win 3.0 in a mirror match ? To my opinion : No... not for me and U.... just 3 games wont say anything. Not online or offline. Play 10 games.... see how the matches ends.... see if its 10 -0 or 10 - 3... than i can say "Aight, U kick ass". What I see here is that U try to challenge me for a best to 3 and if U win, then call yourself the best Sektor ?? Is that it ? Because if U do... I have to disappoint U.

Just 3 games wont say shit.

Ask your next question :).......
I think fundamentally there is games that need to be played between us , not even for the top sektor , but to get this rivalry out of the way..i can only think of 2 people that truly main the character on PSN and understand...there both here in this thread! there will be no hate whatever the score ..no edited recordings etc ..don't disappoint me!

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
I think fundamentally there is games that need to be played between us , not even for the top sektor , but to get this rivalry out of the way..i can only think of 2 people that truly main the character on PSN and understand...there both here in this thread! there will be no hate whatever the score ..no edited recordings etc ..don't disappoint me!

I dont see anything that has to do with the word "rival".... :-/.
Anyway , Im not going to prove myself in a online gameplay.
Just travel and motivate yourself to join this offline tournament and i'll challenge U for money matches.
Im not talking about small money.
See If U still wanna come, then we will talk further ;)

Element_

The First Element
im guna try be honest here and not too harsh on you...I think you can't take it when someone starts beats beating you..and it seems people inherit there rage ways...because from what I have on renegades like you ..80% of people that quit usually do it again...ok over and out Mapusa i'l stay free!!

Solid_S14

Burn Baby Burn

Yow ! Is SolidS14 still playing it ?

I can't play Skarlet anymore lol, but if I'll may I'll come ! I've been in Amsterdam a couple of time already. Was godlike ♥

I'll talk about it to Dr Jackal.
Yo dude!! I'll join this tournament :D I'm not that competitive anymore. Would be pretty damn awesome if some FH guys would join this tournament! Really looking forward for it. Make it happen guys ;) We got pretty hype stuff in HOLLAND :p