What's new

Holland - Help Project MrE grow the NetherRealm Studios' scene across the globe!

Element_

The First Element
See U in the ring :D ! I see Ure getting nervous already loll.
Nervous? nope I think I can sense a bit of fear and nerves in you , as someone from the other side of the north sea is travelling to your backyard to take you out and take your money!

Element_

The First Element
do they serve alcohol at this tourney or do u have 2 bring youre own??? serious question tho i need it:coffee:
I would say ask the Bizz that question , but he'll probably have locked the door on his house and gone into hiding..either that or he won't be able to type back because his hands are shaking too much ;)

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
I would say ask the Bizz that question , but he'll probably have locked the door on his house and gone into hiding..either that or he won't be able to type back because his hands are shaking too much ;)
I see now why U call Samer an Ass Licker.... Its because U dont have any respect / manners. I think something sick was going on in your youth.

Its ok boy. Talk to Uncle Bizzle.... Wich "Elements" were bothering U son ?

Element_

The First Element
I see now why U call Samer an Ass Licker.... Its because U dont have any respect / manners. I think something sick was going on in your youth.

Its ok boy. Talk to Uncle Bizzle.... Wich "Elements" were bothering U son ?
please don't bring other people into now , or don't mention that guys name when i'm around ..it irritates me.

Element_

The First Element
Niiicccccceeeeeee SMART BOY :D :D !!!
Now lets hype up this thread again about this tournament shall we ??
I don't really care about the tournament to be honest...I just want your money ;) and to prove a point to these people that doubt me.

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
I don't really care about the tournament to be honest...I just want your money ;) and to prove a point to these people that doubt me.

See U in the ring , the exact date will come soon :D !!! U really know how to hype me up for the MM !

If people need a place to stay then they are welcome at my place. The only thing is that I don't live in Rotterdam but in Arnhem and it takes about 1,5 hour by train to travel between these cities

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
I will be in touch with Mr E, the tournament organizer, to discuss a couple of things tonight. Hopefully we'll have a date and more specifics for you guys later this week.

Great guys! I hope this will be very good! success with the tournament. MK will continue to live forever if people do not stop playing!

regret living so far away and not able to go :(