What's new

Hit Box Arcade Thread!

Superi0rMagik

You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent
Awesome news! I literally checked your site I think two days ago hoping for news on a next-gen Hitbox.

Inevitable question though: Will there be a multi-console release to allow for X1 and PS4 use?
You can always get it modded to work on different consoles that's what I did.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Do you have a fight stick? Either for Ps3 or Xbox?
yes i had:
Hori PS4 RAP4 Kai Controller PS4/PS3

but i gave it to my brother since i gave him the PS4... i really dont like the Arcade stick...

is there a hitbox with a dpad at edge or something layed out extremely well on :u:d:l:r,:fp:fk:bp:bk,:blk,:coffee:

it wasnt this exact version... it was a cheaper one... and it looked kind of like this one... i won it at a Branson tournament, placed 3rd

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
yes i had:
Hori PS4 RAP4 Kai Controller PS4/PS3

but i gave it to my brother since i gave him the PS4... i really dont like the Arcade stick...

is there a hitbox with a dpad at edge or something layed out extremely well on :u:d:l:r,:fp:fk:bp:bk,:blk,:coffee:

it wasnt this exact version... it was a cheaper one... and it looked kind of like this one... i won it at a Branson tournament, placed 3rd
Essentially what it looks like.

This is my personal one below

True Grave

itlooks cool but i feel like ill have a very hard time picking it up again...like relearning the whole cast again, but ehh i might just do it:)
Well, yeah. It took me 2 weeks to get used to it while learning Shinnok. Then maybe another 2 weeks to get everything down to where I can just learn characters as if I were playing on pad. The time and effort is worth it if you choose to play hitbox.. Trust me.

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
itlooks cool but i feel like ill have a very hard time picking it up again...like relearning the whole cast again, but ehh i might just do it:)
I ask cause you could just do what I did and save yourself all that money

NikkoVee

Noob
I'm currently having an issue with my Hitbox for the Xbox One. Sometimes when I plug it in it only registers the left and home buttons and the rest of the controller isn't responsive. I don't think it's a wiring issue because it's very on and off sometimes it'll work fine and other times it won't, can anyone help me out?

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
I'm currently having an issue with my Hitbox for the Xbox One. Sometimes when I plug it in it only registers the left and home buttons and the rest of the controller isn't responsive. I don't think it's a wiring issue because it's very on and off sometimes it'll work fine and other times it won't, can anyone help me out?
Is this an actual Hitbox? LIke bought from Hitbox.com or whatever site it is? If it is, why don't you e-mail them. They usually respond quick and they seem to be very interested in your satisfaction as a customer. Let us know how things go, it may help more than one other player here.

NikkoVee

Noob
Is this an actual Hitbox? LIke bought from Hitbox.com or whatever site it is? If it is, why don't you e-mail them. They usually respond quick and they seem to be very interested in your satisfaction as a customer. Let us know how things go, it may help more than one other player here.
Yes it is, just got it yesterday. I shot them an email so hopefully they can get back to me soon.

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
Just got my hotbox in! Love the freshness of a new peripheral. Are there any references on how to use this for MKX? Tuts or anything?

upfish

Noobasaurus Rex
Does anyone know the best way to get custom art on your hitbox? I've emailed them twice with no response :(

True Grave

Just got my hotbox in! Love the freshness of a new peripheral. Are there any references on how to use this for MKX? Tuts or anything?
Go to their YouTube and watch their tutorials. Even tho they're street fighter based, it'll help you learn the proper motions for general use.