What's new

Hit Box Arcade Thread!

upfish

Noobasaurus Rex
I got the clear plexi for my hitbox, does anyone have any recommendations as to what type of paper I should use for the custom art under it? Or if I should use paper at all?

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Just like you have to get a $200 Madcatz or Hori stick that can't run on both consoles? I mean I understand the complaint, but it's not like we're just trying to shaft you on the price and are providing a lesser service than other companies.
Hori RAP4 is compatible on PC/PS3/PS4/Xbox/XBox1 easy as plugging it in... that's not a service you offer with anything so I think it's fair to say they are ahead of you in this regard... But I mean at the end of the day it's up to everyone to purchase what they need for themselves and be their own judge of that

I made my own hitbox, hack a hori fightcommander 4 to do it
That's so awesome man you should share the specifics of everything

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Nice! You got a vinyl sticker printed? Did you put it over the clear plexi? Is it removable? Sorry for the 20 questions, I'm new to this.
I put the sticker over the top of the plexiglass since its been months and no response from hitbox about ordering said plexiglass. I had the sticker laminated as well to reduce wear and tear while I use it. I can remove the sticker simply by heating it up and removing it. My coworker does vinyl stickers and such as his career job so he's the one who printed it up for me. And don't worry about the questions. I was new to until I just dived in and learned on my own.

upfish

Noobasaurus Rex
I put the sticker over the top of the plexiglass since its been months and no response from hitbox about ordering said plexiglass. I had the sticker laminated as well to reduce wear and tear while I use it. I can remove the sticker simply by heating it up and removing it. My coworker does vinyl stickers and such as his career job so he's the one who printed it up for me. And don't worry about the questions. I was new to until I just dived in and learned on my own.
Yeah I love their product but they can be really terrible about replying to emails. I actually got a clear plexi, though. I'll try the sticker route on the not clear one so that way I can still use the clear one for printed art. Thanks!