What's new

Hit Box Arcade Thread!

EmoScoobyDoo

Maybe I'll have something to say ... Probably not
epic pictures, I'm waiting for ps4 hitbox, how to get a picture like this please? Size, etc. ?
I made the images and the Hitbox arcade guys got the top picture printed onto the plexiglass for me. However they only do this when they send batches to the printer which is every few months I believe. If you want the photoshop template for it here it is.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bkrdbzacg06xbg4/Official 7x16 Hitbox Template.psd?dl=0

The dimensions are 16"x7" if youd prefer to get a clear plexi and just use paper.
And I have yet to see a ps4 stick with a headset jack so I'd get a usb headset.

edit: for printing quality set whatever photo editing software you are using to 300dpi and cmyk colors

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
I made the images and the Hitbox arcade guys got the top picture printed onto the plexiglass for me. However they only do this when they send batches to the printer which is every few months I believe. If you want the photoshop template for it here it is.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bkrdbzacg06xbg4/Official 7x16 Hitbox Template.psd?dl=0

The dimensions are 16"x7" if youd prefer to get a clear plexi and just use paper.
And I have yet to see a ps4 stick with a headset jack so I'd get a usb headset.

edit: for printing quality set whatever photo editing software you are using to 300dpi and cmyk colors
thx

Last edited:

EmoScoobyDoo

Maybe I'll have something to say ... Probably not
Im not sure if any companies have made an adapter for that.
My friends have recommended the ps4 gold headset to me for a wireless option before.
If you decided to go for a usb headset I use the Razer Kraken.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
i want a hitbox so bad. i have 192 on my card though :( it cost 220 w shipping ect. rip dream is dead

JohnGrimm

A.K.A. JohnXuandou
Hi, I'm from France, I was a DOTA player for 7 years before MK9 cames out (love keyboard), from MK9 I have a console and played with pads, now for ps4 I really like DS4 but it's cheap, I already got 3rd one and after 2 mouths pad starts to make some random executions, that's why I really want an hitbox right now but I should wait ps4 version.

Do you think ps4 hitbox will have jack port for headset ?
Can't talk about hardware we haven't started working on just yet. We'll have more info in the future.

Whens ps4 ?
Hopefully before SFV, but we'll have more info later.

JohnGrimm

A.K.A. JohnXuandou
Ok and one more question, it will be shipped IN August or will we receive it sometime in August meaning it will ship before ?
We are hoping to have our hardware in August, which is an estimate. If we can get the boxes in by August, we will start shipping them in August on a first come, first serve basis. If we get them later, we will ship them later, but hopefully it won't come to that.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
We are hoping to have our hardware in August, which is an estimate. If we can get the boxes in by August, we will start shipping them in August on a first come, first serve basis. If we get them later, we will ship them later, but hopefully it won't come to that.
Cool sounds good !

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
Really hope that hitbox ps4 will include something to use DS4 tactile fonctions and a jack port, even if not I will buy it but with those fonctions it will be perfect

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
I want a hitbix that works on XB1 and PS4. I have XB1 at home and want PS4 for tournament.

So basically I just need a ps3 hitbox and a titan one converter and im good?

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Wait. There's a HitBox for ps4? To teh Googles!
It specifically says ps3 on the website but can be used on the ps4 as well. you have to sync it a certain way but they line it out on the website as well.
Only if the game you're playing has Zero Lab Drivers like MKX, Skull girls, etc with the PS3/PC hitbox. Otherwise you need a converter. They are making a PS4 version but that won't be out until just before SF5

Israfel

Designer for BxA
Has anybody had any luck using a hitbox on xb1 with a titanone converter or cronusmax converter? I haven't been able to find any support for this online yet. I saw the previous conversations on here but it looked like they were using a hitbox on a ps4 using the converter. maybe I read them wrong...thanks for the help

True Grave

Has anybody had any luck using a hitbox on xb1 with a titanone converter or cronusmax converter? I haven't been able to find any support for this online yet. I saw the previous conversations on here but it looked like they were using a hitbox on a ps4 using the converter. maybe I read them wrong...thanks for the help
I personally use a PS3/PC and Titan One for my XB1 and PS4.

TommyKing5

But the saw... the saw is family
So I recently bought the PS3/PC Hitbox. It says on the website that 'This product is now compatible with the PS4 versions of Mortal Kombat X and Skullgirls. To play MKX, in game have your PS4 controller connected and plug in your Hit Box.'

Does it work 100%? I worry that it wont, as people have mentioned about a PS4 hitbox. I worry a lot and would like someone to help me out. I know the website says it does but I would like some clarification, as I have spent AU$300 for it.

Thanks in advance.

True Grave

No issues?
None. The only issue is when I play BBCPEX on PS4. I have to use the Titan One because it doesn't have the Zero Lab Drivers so it'll disconnect and then reconnect every 8 minutes. I set up the TO, to do this automatically so when it does it take a second to reconnect. This issue is NOT present on XB1.