What's new

Match Footage - Kuatan Warrior Goro(KW) vs Tremor(Crystal) RM Decay/CR Dragon

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
You've been on fire lately.

I'm all for calling people out but only if you intend to actually show up lol I'm basically offering to drive to the near vicinity of this guy to play with a bunch of great players and he still doesn't want to. How does that work? What is life?
There has been a lot of nonsense on Testyourmight as of late, I'm definitely not as easy going when people just chat all kinds of ridiculous talk about players that are super strong and have been for a long time.

Like Mustard said, you really can't go and call out a player that has done a lot more without expecting some kind of backlash.

Notez4

Noob
Craziest thing on this thread is Knicks not wanting to play offline. I don't think that has ever been the case with anyone I've ever talked to. I would jump at that chance to play reo and cossner. But that's just me, I actually want to play this game at its best setting (offline) against the best players.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I've been thinking about picking up Goro. I was prepared to play a character with some shortcomings because there's been quite some talk about how defensive he can be. But I didn't know I had to talk shit. So which Goro player should I trash so I can fully learn this character?

The reason why I don't post any Goro match-up videos anymore.
Are you AoK Ryan?

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Most people never post unless they have something negative to say. I love the high level Goro play vids.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
@Decay
I got Goro like 7 times in a hidden cursor random select set, and I gotta say, Punchwalking all over the place is oddly gratifying lol.

Do you have any plans to try out Street Fighter V? I think Zangief, Mika and possibly even Laura might be characters built for your play style. That quasi-big body/Lobo-esque kinda way.

BBSKVLLZ

Noob
@Decay Great stuff here man!

Just to add something- the chest lunge is a great punish for Crystalline's armor since the second hit is unblockable; usually it's pretty easy to catch on wakeup if you are within range.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
@Decay
I got Goro like 7 times in a hidden cursor random select set, and I gotta say, Punchwalking all over the place is oddly gratifying lol.

Do you have any plans to try out Street Fighter V? I think Zangief, Mika and possibly even Laura might be characters built for your play style. That quasi-big body/Lobo-esque kinda way.
He played Gokken In SF4

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Cant play offline
What? What does that even mean? Dude said he's willing to drive to you to play the matches. Don't wanna do it at your house? Ok come to mine. Don't wanna do it at mine? Ok meet at a local in literally any of the boroughs.

You have no excuse whatsoever unless your handicapped and hooked up to oxygen tanks, unable to physically leave the house.

Decay

King of the Bill
@Decay

Yeah I'll get in sf5, I'll try Laura but I'm really interested in Alex!! He's my main squeeze in sf3

So many players live in or close too NYC. Why aren't there more locals and tournaments? Being an online warrior is no fun.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
So many players live in or close too NYC. Why aren't there more locals and tournaments? Being an online warrior is no fun.
You live in NYC? There are man. Locals and casual sessions take place often. What borough and what's your schedule like? Where can you make it to?

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
I've been thinking about picking up Goro. I was prepared to play a character with some shortcomings because there's been quite some talk about how defensive he can be. But I didn't know I had to talk shit. So which Goro player should I trash so I can fully learn this character?

Are you AoK Ryan?
Yes.