What's new

Match Footage - Kuatan Warrior Goro(KW) vs Tremor(Crystal) RM Decay/CR Dragon

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
Almost every emperor is a cocky douche, reason why many people dont like them. Online clans can be poison but good matches man.
That's not fair to the EMPR's that aren't. They get a bad rap because there are like 3-4 that are super outspoken and negative and what not that I'll agree with. I've been with them for like 2 months and there are a lot of cool guys in there as well honestly. I think every clan has a couple bad apples.

That doesn't excuse this though lol, this is downright lunacy. @zoofs

That's not fair to the EMPR's that aren't. They get a bad rap because there are like 3-4 that are super outspoken and negative and what not that I'll agree with. I've been with them for like 2 months and there are a lot of cool guys in there as well honestly. I think every clan has a couple bad apples.

If you have any issues with the clan due to some members, thn u need to and should have talked to Outworld or Pryce privately. I have no control of how any member acts. Any clan issues should not be put on TYM/MKU for the public view.

Almost every emperor is a cocky douche, reason why many people dont like them. Online clans can be poison but good matches man.
And in response to your comment, yea we do have our trolls, jerks, and cocky douches just like any other clan has. Be more direct with the statement as to whom in empr that u are referring to.

Im only asking because u have the people who don't like empr from their own reasons and thn those who just choose to not like them because its "popular".

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
@Cabjoy this emperor knicks dude just likes calling out all the goros without ever showing anything lol

Good shit for the upload @Decay, keep doing what you're doing
Good thing he's shown us how good his Goro is by beating up the training room dummy! I'm sure with combos like his, his neutral game must be incredible! Clearly you have bad combo's @Decay, therefore are a terrible player. I think? Hrmm...

Decay

King of the Bill
Good thing he's shown us how good his Goro is by beating up the training room dummy! I'm sure with combos like his, his neutral game must be incredible! Clearly you have bad combo's @Decay, therefore are a terrible player. I think? Hrmm...
Yeah, my combos are terrible, I can barely get over 30% damage!111! Damn I guess I'll quit playin' games then!11

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main

Most, not all. I don't judge all for a few bad apples, but the few bad ones are VERY outspoken

I guess that's why the NRS community is laughable. No respect for other players trying to share. Signs of jealousy trying to put down other people like that, take your hatred elsewhere bruh
Goro is not as bad as people say he is, just not many players try to work on him like you did, I think hes really good defensive character, he doesnt need more buffs just people like you that are figuring him out.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
And in response to your comment, yea we do have our trolls, jerks, and cocky douches just like any other clan has. Be more direct with the statement as to whom in empr that u are referring to.

Im only asking because u have the people who don't like empr from their own reasons and thn those who just choose to not like them because its "popular".
The ones who are not liked, im sure they know who they are. I dont like/want to cause drama, especially on a person's thread who just wanted to show some gameplay. Your clan member should really check himself, its not a good look. Yeah he may be one douche out of many people but he represents your clan. But hey, it is what it is. Just saw him attacking the guy for no reason and felt he definitely shouldn't be.

Decay

King of the Bill
Sick matches dude. Always appreciate the hype Goro content.
Glad you appreciate it bud.
Goro is not as bad as people say he is, just not many players try to work on him like you did, I think hes really good defensive character, he doesnt need more buffs just people like you that are figuring him out.
He's got probems but he's not completely out of options!

The ones who are not liked, im sure they know who they are. I dont like/want to cause drama, especially on a person's thread who just wanted to show some gameplay. Your clan member should really check himself, its not a good look. Yeah he may be one douche out of many people but he represents your clan. But hey, it is what it is. Just saw him attacking the guy for no reason and felt he definitely shouldn't be.
Thanks for speaking out on what you feel is the right thing to do. The kid's not worth talking about anymore, it's Emperor Clan's issue to deal with children like that.

Don't ignore my challenge buddy. I'll go to your place or we can do it at one of Gandy's weeklys. @Decay we should go after KIT.
I'm down bro

I just feel that comment was towards empr mostly thn it was towards knicks so as another empr, i was merely responding to it. Fair enough