What's new

Match Footage - Kuatan Warrior Goro(KW) vs Tremor(Crystal) RM Decay/CR Dragon

Decay

King of the Bill
The knicks are kinda like your goro.
The gif has nothing to do with how bad the Knicks are, it's the fact that everything goes right over your head and you told me a good Goro would be exploring match-ups after I said "I'm exploring match-ups"... You'll have to go and complete 7th grade English class before you come back into this thread, because you're failing to comprehend and compose basic sentences.

EMPEROR_KNICKS

Master of Kombat(frauds)
The gif has nothing to do with how bad the Knicks are, it's the fact that everything goes right over your head and you told me a good Goro would be exploring match-ups after I said "I'm exploring match-ups"... You'll have to go and complete 7th grade English class before you come back into this thread, because you're failing to comprehend and compose basic sentences.
Your failing at basic goro strats.

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
I want my runback decay! we only played once in ranked - I won the first round and then you Goroed the living shit outta me the next two rounds. Revenge will be mine, watch your shokan feet for my chakrams ;)

ARMOR

Khaos God
Premium Supporter
The #GOROBOYZ community seems to have quite a dilemma at this very moment. Seems to me like we have a three armed goro player on our hands. I vote to have him exiled or put to death by armputation. With our superior gains I believe we will stand together we have a vote. Where does the #GOROBOYZ community stand?

Decay

King of the Bill
The #GOROBOYZ community seems to have quite a dilemma at this very moment. Seems to me like we have a three armed goro player on our hands. I vote to have him exiled or put to death by armputation. With our superior gains I believe we will stand together we have a vote. Where does the #GOROBOYZ community stand?
I vote he gets exiled and forced to use Khrome in Kombat Pack 3.

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
Heh, so this is what dragon looks like without his Broku Jutsu tanya. EXPOSED!
In all seriousness tho great games but with a ton of MU unfamiliarity on both sides imo.

Decay

King of the Bill
@Cabjoy this emperor knicks dude just likes calling out all the goros without ever showing anything lol

Good shit for the upload @Decay, keep doing what you're doing
Thanks man.
Heh, so this is what dragon looks like without his Broku Jutsu tanya. EXPOSED!
In all seriousness tho great games but with a ton of MU unfamiliarity on both sides imo.
He's exploring many characters, he has a nice Summoner Quan, and a few others. He said he likes to stay high tier which is respectable especially if he wants to win tournaments. He does have an interest in playing Goro now though :) We both were asking each other questions on what's safe and what's not, so it was a fun and enlightening set none-the-less.

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
Thanks man.

He's exploring many characters, he has a nice Summoner Quan, and a few others. He said he likes to stay high tier which is respectable especially if he wants to win tournaments. He does have an interest in playing Goro now though :) We both were asking each other questions on what's safe and what's not, so it was a fun and enlightening set none-the-less.
Yeah man after watching a few of your streams I've been thinking about goro myself haha. Those pokes are so deadly, you can't risk counterpoking this four armed man. Even though tremor's technically at +1 or +2 after those shatter cancels, his fastest poke is 9 frames so he's effectively at a disadvantage against goro. Really scary stuff lol