What's new

GGA Dizzy Wins Mortal Kombat X at Combo Breaker 2015!

were can i watch the top 8, because i was watching stream and then the stream died.......and i found out the my fucking quan chi boy lost.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
What a great tourney, congrats to Dizzy and Sonicfox, the grand final was astonishing, another great match was Dizzy vs REO. Great matches all the way to grand finals.

Houndovhell

Subby-Z is my Main Man, the Man that I Main
I cant wait for youtube.com/thesassageking to upload those missed videos. REALLY want to see Tom play! Whole reason I stayed up until 6am Saturday. Wanted to see him in the 5v5 :3

NorCalSamurai

Bacon Lettuce Tomato
We were told that Injustice players would be totally dominated by the MK9 OG's.

We were told that the MK9 guys who skipped Injustice would be outclassed.

Turns out neither of those things are true. Killer tournament all around. Props to Dizzy and the rest.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
We were told that Injustice players would be totally dominated by the MK9 OG's.

We were told that the MK9 guys who skipped Injustice would be outclassed.

Turns out neither of those things are true. Killer tournament all around. Props to Dizzy and the rest.
So far, with the exception of Dizzy, the vast majority of players doing the best at MKX were good/experienced at either Injustice, or both Injustice and MK9.

That'd include:
Honeybee
SonicFox
ForeverKing
REO
PPJ
Digit
Nikolasss
About 6/8 of the Top 8 at NWM

We'll see if this changes over time, but I think so far the case is incredibly clear for the benfit of having some IGAU experience under your belt. Everyone continued to level up over the last 2 years, and it seems to be paying dividends now.

Last edited:

LordxMugen

FIGHTAN GAHMS!!!
He bodied all of us in IGAU at UFGT. No one was sleeping on him. I'm not understanding why people are surprised he got top 8. Monster SF player. One of the best.
im talking Kotal Kahn. i dont know the guy playing him. my point was we all knew Erron and Raiden (followed closely by the Jins and Takedas) were gonna be in the top spots. but very few of us thought Kahn would make it.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Even though I knew Dizzy was using Raiden lately, somehow when I read this title I was hoping Johnny Cage took the tourney :(

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
So far, with the exception of Dizzy, the vast majority of players doing the best at MKX were good/experienced at either Injustice, or both Injustice and MK9.

That'd include:
Honeybee
SonicFox
ForeverKing
REO
PPJ
Digit
Nikolasss
About 6/8 of the Top 8 at NWM

We'll see if this changes over time, but I think so far the case is incredibly clear for the benfit of having some IGAU experience under your belt. Everyone continued to level up over the last 2 years, and it seems to be paying dividends now.
you say it like dizzy wasn't good at igau