What's new

GGA Dizzy Wins Mortal Kombat X at Combo Breaker 2015!

Creepy00

Noob
Man, this MKX Grand Finals was so epic, almost as it was EVO15 already. Shoutout to both Dizzy and Sonicfox for giving us such an awesome and entertaining match to watch.

Also, Lol @Justin Wong's tweet "Can NRS nerf Raiden after EVO?" XD

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
Congrats to all placers!

Is there an archive for this? If so, could someone please give the link? Also, will these matches be put on youtube?

Afumba

Noob
Congratz to Dizzy for winning as well as to everyone else that made top 8.

Thanks to everyone for all the great games. And special thanks to Alucard and Raptor for the extra hype.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Yooooo @RedRaptor10's Takeda was so fucking hype to watch. That wasn't lack of MU experience, that was all you man.

Also I think after every match Alucard won, Kotal lost a buff lol. He made Kotal look top 5.

I wasn't even playing and the last round in GFs had me sweating, like damn. Hella props to Sonic & Dizzy. Stayed up until 5.oo AM but it was worth it - hypest top 8 I've seen in a long while.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Yooooo @RedRaptor10's Takeda was so fucking hype to watch. That wasn't lack of MU experience, that was all you man.

Also I think after every match Alucard won, Kotal lost a buff lol. He made Kotal look top 5.

I wasn't even playing and the last round in GFs had me sweating, like damn. Hella props to Sonic & Dizzy. Stayed up until 5.oo AM but it was worth it - hypest top 8 I've seen in a long while.
Worth noting people were obviously learning matchups on the fly. Armouring through both takeda's and kotal's bullshit, blocking kotal's low-overhead which alucard almost always did correctly etc.

ppl shouldnt forget this is still a very new game, upsets by any character are to be expected because who knows matchups right now?

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
If that's what a tourney is like I wished I never was working that weekend during TORYUKEN 3 :(:(:(. Congrats to Dizzy and Sonic as well as EVERY SINGLE person who contested in all the games. The stream did as well as we could hope with a few hiccups but who cares we will study and analyze everything afterwards once it's on the net. Big shout out to spooky for the showcase and a bow to everyone who put on a show. I tip my SF49ERS hat to the 2015 MKX Combo Breaker champ. Shit was Ill and stayed Fresh tonite.

GNice4U

Noob
Congrats to Dizzy and everyone in top 8...that was down right amazing. Really enjoyed seeing characters like Kortal Kahn and Takeda in the top 8.

MK X definitely is THE game!

Can't wait until the next major...