What's new

GGA Dizzy Wins Mortal Kombat X at Combo Breaker 2015!

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
@STORMS I think these results may be incorrect? I've been repeatedly told that Takeda is an unusable piece of garbage, yet you have him listed in 5th place.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Thank you to everyone who gave me congrats on here, in person, or on social media. Top 8 was crazy with so many close matches, massive props to my opponents. Grand finals was probably the most intense set I have had in my life. It was a surreal experience with so much adaptation and on the fly learning by both sides.

I am glad I was able to be the best that day but I had many worthy opponents and I think this tournament really showed how competitive and exciting MKX can be. The future is promising.

That said...back to the grind!

Are safe option selects suppose to be in this game? I didn't see anything in the training mode or announcements for them?

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Are safe option selects suppose to be in this game? I didn't see anything in the training mode or announcements for them?
Hmm, that is weird...they announced all of them pretty clearly in the Illuminati chat room I am in.

Top 32 down to top 16 is up, not all matches were streamed:
Working on Top 16 down to Top 8 uploads; I'll also be rebroadcasting Top 32 down to top 8 tomorrow night starting at 8:30pm CST at http://twitch.tv/bgcallisto

Edit: Here's my schedule for the weekend, I know it's probably not a lot of people's bag here but I'll be giving away free Skullgirls Steam codes, game's fun as shit, might be worth checking out:

Last edited: