What's new

Games that you wish they would make/hope they make...

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Oh yeah, MK Mythologies with four players (Bi Han, Kuai Liang, Noob Saibot, and Scorpion maybe?) and online capabilites to rock fools online and it plays like a beat em up, not a MK game.

I'm also hoping for a sequel to L.A. Noire, I liked that game despite the studio bullshit and dumb people thinking it was going to be like herp derp GTA when it wasn't than bashing the game after finding out.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Anyone remember that one game called Tail Concerto? I remember spending so much time as a kid trying to beat that game. It'd be cool to get a sequel to see what the hell happened after the final boss, because it was so stupid how they ended it.

Oh and another Jade Cocoon. The customization in that game was crazy, what it'd be like now?!

That game was like pokemon for children who didn't know what love was.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
A Naughty Dog-made new Crash Bandicoot. FUCK UNCHARTED GET NOLAN NORTH BACK TO VOICING N-GIN!

Golden Sun 4.Golden Sun: DD's cliffhanger makes it obvious but no announcements were made whatsoever.And Camelot's a small company so it might take time =(

A Multiplayer Fallout game.

Hemlock

Noob
New Crash Bandicoot!!!
Killer Instinct HD
Mortal Kombat beat-em-up
Double Dragon 2D fighter!
Mortal Kombat Dance Dance Revolution (lolz)

some kind of scary paranormal activity game using Kinect, where you have to stand still or the ghosts come and grab you.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
i'd love to see a new jade empire :)

but also, i wanna see someone pick up the prototype IP and make Prototype 3!!. even if IM the one that has to do it. lol

London Lust

Lagleena Player
DOA Ultimate and DOA3.1 on the XBL Arcade, they're light years better than DOA4 and DOAD.

Err mah gerd GTA: San Andreas should be on the XBL Arcade too! I remember that game so much! Hookers trying to kill me with knives, driving cars til they explode, using cheats to get 6 stars and using a helicopter and jetpack.

Seapeople

This one's for you
This. <3

They took so long on releasing another game I stopped paying attention to it after Kingdom Hearts 2. :( I think they had a preview with Mickey Mouse in it that I'd watch over and over.
If any of you guys own a ps2, I'd highly recommend buying Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. You have to buy some special software that basically hacks your ps2 for it to work, but it's legal and safe if you install it carefully.
Best game I've ever played besides MK9