What's new

Games that you wish they would make/hope they make...

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Whether it be a game that you know they are or might be making (like SC2 or Diablo 3 that took forever to come out) or a game that you've always wanted that will probably never be made.

Let's hear about them!

Mine would be a console Pokemon RPG with an open world like the fallout games or skyrim where you can make choices that affect the open world. It would have all the components of the old school original pokemon games (all those new fangled pokemon could be optional or something) with having the 8 badges the pokemon league etc. All set in a new region.

People wouldn't just be standing in one spot waiting to challenge you. As you talk to people and explore you'll find people that want to challenge you or people that you can coax into a battle.

You could follow the story or not. You could go for the badges or not. You could try to catch all the pokemon or not, etc.

I think a pokemon game like that would be awesome. But it'd have to be across all platforms... cause I'm never getting a Wii. lol

what about you guys? DISCUSS!

Hemlock

Noob
Slender - but using the Blair Witch Project theme. You have to find pieces of the lost map to get out of the woods. daylight and nighttime modes. creepy stickmen figures to let you know you're getting close. final area is the final abandoned building.

Manhunt - but using Friday The 13th. hide in the shadows, kill the campers and counselors, etc.

really wish TNMT reshelled and Double Dragon HD would return to XBLA, the whole "delisting" thing is really annoying.

a sequel to Thrasher Skate and Destroy that had the same/similar control scheme (the more difficult the trick, the more buttons you are required to press) and something where you had to "catch" tricks as well. and a story line.

Intelligent Qube and an MMA game with a story line! (i like story lines.)

Bully 2 - more skateboarding - more school courses - more relationship/friendship options

hotel dusk, phoenix wright, soundvoyager sequel

Espio

Kokomo
The Bouncer 2...omg did I love the original one of the best games I've ever played, short but immense replay value, even after everything was unlocked <3.

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
STB Sgt Reed - It still amazes me that your idea has yet to be done. I've wondered for years why a true Pokemon RPG has yet to be created, one in which you can walk around freely in 3rd person. Perhaps it's to do with technical issues? CPU limitations? No idea.

I probably have a ton of games. Recently it's been a new Bloody Roar that's as competitive and technical as current fighters.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
STB Sgt Reed - It still amazes me that your idea has yet to be done. I've wondered for years why a true Pokemon RPG has yet to be created, one in which you can walk around freely in 3rd person. Perhaps it's to do with technical issues? CPU limitations? No idea.

I probably have a ton of games. Recently it's been a new Bloody Roar that's as competitive and technical as current fighters.
I think it's b/c nintendo would rather crank out the easier to make (I'm assuming here) handheld games every year or 2 than spend tons of money on a console version. Plus you'd have to get with microsoft and sony to get it on all platforms and etc.

But yeah, I'd love to be able to customize my character instead of using the lame ones they give you. I'd love to be able to free roam and explore what I want in the pokemon world. Having all pokemon obtainable would be great as well. (I have to start with Charmander or the pokemon game is a fail lol)

It makes me sad that it will probably never happen.