What's new

Future of MKX on PC; MKXL Enhanced Online PC BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachara

Noob
Again, do we know all of the behind the scenes information and how much this falls on NRS and how much it falls on WB?

I can agree that making claims like he did before release was unprofessional, and I think they need to come out and give more substantial information than they've been providing, but I don't like jumping to conclusions because due to being upset and/or confused about a situation.

The thing is who is ultimately responsible for this whole debacle is irrelevant. NRS are the Devs and they like to be interactive with their fanbase. The fact that this wasn't mentioned anywhere outside a couple of single line response means that the knew what the reaction would be.
To me and many others, it seems like they don't even wish to acknowledge the PC version getting the shaft is even an issue.
So you see, it doesn't matter if the decision was made by NRS or WB or both, what matters is the complete disrespect. People expect this kind of corporate bullshit from WB, the fact that NRS like to pretend they're for their fans is what's getting them more shit as it turns out people don't like being lied to and then ignored.
That's my perspective anyways.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Well, as far as i know RVB spend a lot of time to made a local and online MKX scene on PC. He was working hard on it and now WB and NRS are closing it down for no reason. I would be mad as hell too.
Be mad at the source, not everyone else. There's no need to talk down and insult on other members over differences in opinion. And it's especially not okay to imply physical violence to another, no matter how empty or full.

Be mad at the source, not everyone else. There's no need to talk down and insult on other members over differences in opinion. And it's especially not okay to imply physical violence to another, no matter how empty or full.
What exactly happened with RVB? I was chatting to him Thursday just gone and now i hear he got banned?

What exactly happened with RVB? I was chatting to him Thursday just gone and now i hear he got banned?
He insulted and made threats of violence against multiple members.

Listen dickhead I've had it with you coming in here and trying to put this in a way that makes WB and NRS not the guilty party
. . .
Case fucking closed now go play your fucking console fuckboi.
I'm trying to figure out if you're just dumb or trying to troll, probably a bit of both
Rhetorical question don't even bother answering cuz that would lower the IQ of everyone reading it and their neighbors across the street.
I hope you and the rest of the idiots that think what NRS and WB are doing right now is fair, get to go through this yourselves just like we did on PC and Wii U.

If I had a stick long enough to reach where ever the fuck you live I'd use it to hit you in the back of your dumb troll skull.
you presume way too much for your well being

Guess I jump off the sinking ship and sink all my time into SF5 and KI. Well I really really liked MKX and was willing to spend several hundred hours into this game but I got fuck over. Well I am pissed but what do we small nerdys can do?

-narshkajke-

klone enthusiast
He insulted and made threats of violence against multiple members.
those are quite PG threat and insult, how much of a threat and an insult is it to get ban in this forum??
do people feel insulted if they're being told that they're presuming wrong? I've read much more horrific choice of wordings in this forum
And tbh those pales in comparison with the instults my 7th grade students made.

those are quite PG threat and insult, how much of a threat and an insult is it to get ban in this forum??
do people feel insulted if they're being told that they're presuming wrong? I've read much more horrific choice of wordings in this forum
The threats and insults being PG or not doesn't matter.

There shouldn't be threats and insults at all.

Much less a large amount, in an extremely short period of time, and after being warned "stahp now." multiple times.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
RVB got banned for threats of violence? Where? When? I don't get it... I see the posts... but I see no threats of violence....... I mean unless of course you take seriously a stick that reach across continents.........

Anyone who reported him for that is a CLOWN AND A HALF... A FUCKIN (soap bar in my mouth)..... a MORONIC ASSHOLE.......... If I had socks that could come to life and hit you in the forehead with bubble gum, I would tell them to...... (so is that considered a threat of violence? HAHA if it is, then I'll happily take the ban and Laugh to myself about how petty and noobish some clown ass snitch retards are)

WOW haha how can you feel proud of who you are as a human for reporting someone for something like that? I mean... do you feel important now or something? lmao.
I reported you, by the way

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Blatantly obvious passive aggressive trolling is encouraged though.....

-narshkajke-

klone enthusiast
The threats and insults being PG or not doesn't matter.

There shouldn't be threats and insults at all.

Much less a large amount, in an extremely short period of time, and after being warned "stahp now." multiple times.
I kinda confused here, we're all adults who played 18+ games about crazy gore and violence, and what he's doing is crossing the line?
I kinda thought that we're supposed to be having thicker skins and can differentiate that online threat violence ≠ real threat and violence.
and those are poor wordings in RVB part we have to agree, but is it really crossing the line? I'm just really don't get it.

I kinda confused here, we're all adults who played 18+ games about crazy gore and violence, and what he's doing is crossing the line?
I kinda thought that we're supposed to be having thicker skins and can differentiate that online threat violence ≠ real threat and violence.
and those are poor wordings in RVB part we have to agree, but is it really crossing the line? I'm just really don't get it.
Here's an actual rule RVB has posted on the front page of his twitch channel

1. Excessive trolling/abusive comments will not be tolerated!

I'd wager I have 100 times thicker skin then RVB for these reason:
I am able to tolerate people having different opinions than me without insulting them.
I can be upset without rage posting on a forum then making a 1 hour rage rant on twitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.