What's new

Frosty Faustings IV - Jan. 7th 2012 - (Northbrook, IL)

$10 top 3 payout or $20 top 8 payout?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
will tomorrow have any stream time/
Medina is streaming this and is an MK player so I'm sure he'll do his best to get us good time on the stream. Every tourney I go to I also try to record any good matches that I can. I'll do my best to get some really good non-streamed matches recorded and uploaded Saturday night or Sunday morning. Really looking forward to this tournament, with the competition that is coming I'm not going to win but I've been working hard to level up. It is all the more exciting knowing for certain that MK is at Evo again.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I pretty much feel the same way. This will be my first MK tournament with more than eight people signed up for it, lol. And to have the competition of this magnitude?

lol....I'll be happy if I don't go 0-2. :p

Hey man. I'm trying to remember. Were you the dude that played me in the first round (Kung Lao vs. Sub-Zero, with you being the KL)? I was the one sporting the geeky Star Trek shirt.

If so, then again, good fights dude! If not.....never mind. :p
Haha nah I was playing raiden the whole time pretty much I think all of my matches were actually against gga guys other than pl but ggs to everyone I played anyways