What's new

Fallout 4 Discussion Thread

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
and jesus fucking christ the glowing sea is supposed to be an endgame area. I went from 1 shotting most enemies with a sniper to not enganging ghoul packs.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Is it just me or are stealth boys useless? Everytime I use one the enemies dont even falter finding and attacking me lol.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I gotta say the tri-mount mod for the missile launcher is a solid choice. I died around 10 times against a Glowing One and none of my weapons were making a dent. Then I remembered my tri-launcher and that was that. Can't wait for the quad mount!

The Glowing sea is probably one of my favorite areas. Really nice atmosphere and it's pretty damn awesome, I just wish it was tougher because I'm having no trouble just in a suit of power armor. Even without it I really have no difficulties staying alive, although that might be because i'm level 41 lol

freerf245

11 11 11 11
The Glowing sea is probably one of my favorite areas. Really nice atmosphere and it's pretty damn awesome, I just wish it was tougher because I'm having no trouble just in a suit of power armor. Even without it I really have no difficulties staying alive, although that might be because i'm level 41 lol
Seems kinda empty to me tbh. I explored quite a bit of the glowing sea and it didn't seem too rewarding. Very cool atmosphere but I wish there was just something in there that made it all worth it.

Last edited:

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I want a damn melee play through.

Kinda disappointed by survival's difficulty though. I'm lv19, no legendary gear except a blah arm guard and the super early BoS laser rifle which I don't hardly use, and I'm trotting through easy as you please, except poison. Anything that poisons is tricky-ish. But I don't use chems, of set traps, I just kite, shoot and heal.

Last edited:

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Yeah I can see that. That would really make the game more layered. My one and only real gripe is the difficulty. Survival is easy like I've said and I'm not doing anything special, just puttering and hoarding my way across the wasteland.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Yeah I can see that. That would really make the game more layered. My one and only real gripe is the difficulty. Survival is easy like I've said and I'm not doing anything special, just puttering and hoarding my way across the wasteland.
Have you tried the game following the rule of fist yet? I'm sure it's a bit harder. For added difficulty wear clothes instead of armor. You can look cool while getting the difficulty increase you want.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I'm 25 and haven't even gone to Diamond City yet.
Go there now.

Because Nick.

Nick is the coolest motherfucker.

Also his special skill is that he can hack terminals, even the high level ones. I've gotten two power armors just because I had Nick there to unlock their containments. And a bunch of safes, and terminals that control turrets and trap and shit, and terminals that let you activate that stupid robots that kill enemies for you.

Basically Nick is the best.

A real shame I have him sitting on the sidelines right now, but Curie is too much of a QT. Too good for this world, too pure.