What's new

Fallout 4 Discussion Thread

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
This ain't GTA! The cheap way out lol. Anyone who does this main's Quan Chi.

Are you talking about the flashlight? I find some areas pretty dark but when I use the flashlight I can see pretty clearly. The PipBoy itself I can see what you mean though in the viewing. I guess it's to make it seem more authentic or something.
I.found a way to zoom in on the Pipboy , I just don't remember how I did it. I play on PC and I think I just clikced it with the mouse, but might be wrong.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Wow, just read this on the Fallout 4 Reddit:

"Bobbleheads boost your special stat to 11 ONLY if you area already at 10 when you pick them up, otherwise they simply boost it one stat point and you are UNABLE to manually raise it to 11 later. "

Wow, just read this on the Fallout 4 Reddit:

"Bobbleheads boost your special stat to 11 ONLY if you area already at 10 when you pick them up, otherwise they simply boost it one stat point and you are UNABLE to manually raise it to 11 later. "
wut up to 11? nice. Does it do anything extra like more carry weight etc.?

The Slaj Jazz

TIckle my sweet salty nips
If you guys want to change your face/body and hair theres 2 areas in Diamond City where you can get it done

EDIT: Nvm, had to edit my resolution files

Last edited:

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Ive managed to get so much radiation that I only have about 40% max health now.

Anyone know any doctors that arent in Diamond City? Or do I just have to make it there now?

The Slaj Jazz

TIckle my sweet salty nips
When you guys do the lockpick does nothing come up like it did in Skyrim and the previous fallouts? Everytime I try to lockpick nothing comes up but I can move my house and try and get it to unlock?