What's new

EVO 2011 MK Sign Up List!!!

Do you support MK @ EVO 2011?

• Total voters

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
not sure if Ps3 pad w/ usb qualifies as a wired controller. i'll check on that for ya, Matt. :)
Thanks man, sorry for my tourny noobism. Just want to make sure I have everything in line.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

Tim Static

Adminerator
Thanks man, sorry for my tourny noobism. Just want to make sure I have everything in line.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk
nah bro, its ok. Evo is different than most tourneys anyways. ;)

So i just talked to Mr Wizard and he told me they gonna be making an announcement in the next couple days banning any and all wireless controllers. So no 1st party PS3 pads. You can use a Ps2 controller with one of these:

http://www.etokki.com/iNPiN PS2 to PS3 Converter

these are simply the BEST Ps2 to Ps3 converters you can get!

DrDogg

Noob
nah bro, its ok. Evo is different than most tourneys anyways. ;)

So i just talked to Mr Wizard and he told me they gonna be making an announcement in the next couple days banning any and all wireless controllers. So no 1st party PS3 pads. You can use a Ps2 controller with one of these:

http://www.etokki.com/iNPiN PS2 to PS3 Converter

these are simply the BEST Ps2 to Ps3 converters you can get!
Evo did this last year and I don't agree with it. The PS2 pad does not feel the same as a PS3 pad. I have a converter for PS2 > 360 and PS2 > PS3, but the Dual Shock 2 and Dual Shock 3 simply do not feel the same... especially when you like a really tight (pretty much brand new) pad like I do for Tekken tournaments.

Have a desync station and force the players to desync. You have a bracket "judge" for every pool anyway. Just make them enforce it so people can play on whatever they want.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I could have sworn that I already signed up in this thread.

Anyway, unless something crazy comes up, I'm there 100% as usual.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
100% going for MK9.

for the last few years when they've said no wireless they've allowed a dual shock 3 with a usb cable because so many Tekken players use them. Guess they're cracking down this year? Shit, I ordered an adapter but I like my DS3.

Doctor_Rouse

Mileena Player
*Note: This thread is STRICTLY for those who vote YES or NO to have MK @ EVO 2011 so that we can have this as support to show the community that we stand behind our MK*

Since we all know( or at least I heard), the reason for the MK absence at EVO is the actual interest and lack of players to support it. I know it is still early to think about EVO,but I think it is time for those who are serious about going to sign up and use this thread as an evidence for interest,support and future presence. There is also a poll for opinion but pls if you post your name be sure that you are 100% serious and dedicated to this!!!

Thank you.

1. AC1984 (PA) UMK3,MK9 (If it makes it)
2. STORMS (PA) UMK3,MK9
3. Tim Static (OH) UMK3,MK9
4. Krayzie Bone (CA) UMK3,MK9
5. Professor_Rouse (OH) UMK3,MK9
6. Aldagod (NC) UMK3,MK9
7. TWZTID UMK3,MK9
8. McNasty (NV) UMK3,MK9
Now Wait a Damn minute, I know you didn't forget about me. How can you forget Jade in the picture? You know I'm coming to Evo. I will be playing as Jade also. Believe that one. Professor, You're going down buddy.

Professor_Rouse

Local player only
Now Wait a Damn minute, I know you didn't forget about me. How can you forget Jade in the picture? You know I'm coming to Evo. I will be playing as Jade also. Believe that one. Professor, You're going down buddy.
In your sleep bitch. Bring it on damnit. We're going to settle this at Winterbrawl.

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
So, my wife says that we don't have the money to go to evo, she says e soils wait til next year....we can save the money and possibly room with someone....we wil be at evo no matter what

TYM Mobile

Tim Static

Adminerator
tim which day you arriving and leaving Vegas?? and are you staying at the rio??
havent booked plane tickets yet. i still need help finding the best deal, and a little time to save up for them. Plan on arriving hopefully am on Friday the 29th, and leaving on August 2nd (Aug 1st is my birthday). but i am coming and staying with my gf tho, so room is probably off limits. maybe someone crashing on the couch. Still plan on being in other rooms for MMs, causals etc. :)

DrDogg

Noob
havent booked plane tickets yet. i still need help finding the best deal, and a little time to save up for them. Plan on arriving hopefully am on Friday the 29th, and leaving on August 2nd (Aug 1st is my birthday). but i am coming and staying with my gf tho, so room is probably off limits. maybe someone crashing on the couch. Still plan on being in other rooms for MMs, causals etc. :)
Unless you're arriving really early on the 29th, you may want to reschedule to arrive on the 28th. The first day of Evo is the 29th and if MK has a lot of registrations, it could start at 10am or even earlier.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I am 100% confirmed for Evo 2011!!

Evo will have yo Static man!! AWWOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
I forgot about this thread, but for those who know why, i am 100% de-confirmed for Evo 2011. :(

Sometimes, real life rears its ugly head. it is what it is, but the reason is far more important than anything else, video game tourney or anything else.

Good luck to all. I'll be there.....in spirit! (still doesnt make me feel better)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I forgot about this thread, but for those who know why, i am 100% de-confirmed for Evo 2011. :(

Sometimes, real life rears its ugly head. it is what it is, but the reason is far more important than anything else, video game tourney or anything else.

Good luck to all. I'll be there.....in spirit! (still doesnt make me feel better)
Sucks to hear

I'll have u connected in more ways than spirit

Sucks bro, that you won't be there Tim. :(

You're one of the coolest reps of the community.

I'll be at EVO! I'm one of the MK9 pool runners. Really looking forward to meeting new folks and seeing awesome MK reps, who I met at Power Up again.

LET THE KOMBAT BEGIN! ^_^