What's new

EVO 2011 MK Sign Up List!!!

Do you support MK @ EVO 2011?

• Total voters

AC1984

Kaballin!
*Note: This thread is STRICTLY for those who vote YES or NO to have MK @ EVO 2011 so that we can have this as support to show the community that we stand behind our MK*

Since we all know( or at least I heard), the reason for the MK absence at EVO is the actual interest and lack of players to support it. I know it is still early to think about EVO,but I think it is time for those who are serious about going to sign up and use this thread as an evidence for interest,support and future presence. There is also a poll for opinion but pls if you post your name be sure that you are 100% serious and dedicated to this!!!

Thank you.

AC1984
Krayzie Bone
Professor_Rouse
Aldagod
TWZTID
McNasty
Doctor_Rouse
Wonder_Chef
MK9 (Red)
DrDogg
Osu 16 Bit
Doctor_Rouse
Sao87
Sequel
Pig Of The Hut
AU_IM_DIGIMON
Konqrr
I$AAC
Tom Brady
DanCock
S1LENT1
S-I-C
Nick T.
MOE30W
REO
TDA_TYRANT

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I don't wanna say I'll definite be there just so I don't jinx it... ;)

But, I DEFINITELY PLAN ON IT!!!! :D

Krayzie

Safeties disabled. Krayzie mode engaged!
There is no way I will ever miss an Evo trip.

I'll be there for Evo2k11,12,13,14,15 and so on.

UMK3 and MK9 here I come!

TWZTID

Noob
well... since i will be saving money due to not bein able to drink... ima do my best to hit up next evo. bad things always happen at the wrong time, thats y i couldnt make it 2010. gunna see where the road leads me.

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
I would like to actually attend a tourny but ya know, that whole family thing I have. My wife probably wold flip out if I used vacation to do that. It is def open for discussion though. Can you go to the tourny and only play MK? Or do you have to play all or whatever? I've never done a tourny.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I would like to actually attend a tourny but ya know, that whole family thing I have. My wife probably wold flip out if I used vacation to do that. It is def open for discussion though. Can you go to the tourny and only play MK? Or do you have to play all or whatever? I've never done a tourny.
You can play whatever you'd like, just play casuals or just play tourney matches or just watch. But nothing, i mean NOTHING compares to playing people offline either at gatherings, tourneys and of course, arcades :coffee:

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I WANNA GO! As fun as the online play can be sometimes, I need some offline competition where there's no lag to worry about! The chance to chill with elites at a hardcore gaming convention? I would DIE for this. LOL

Too bad there's some stupid setbacks like "having very limited options for transportation," "not having a job," and "being tight on money." But damn it, I WILL find some way to go.

What are these strange places you speak of??
He's talking about buildings from the 1980-90's. They housed video games in personalized boxes, and people would come to them like an alter to partake in entertainment.
I saw it on the History channel once

On topic though, I really wish I could make it out to EVO some year, but it won't be this one. Though I probably know people who will go, and for that I hate them very much lol

AC1984

Kaballin!
One more time I would like to remind that this thread is for players who are going for sure or at least 80% sure.....comments like "I duno, if i can get time off and bla bla bla" do not confirm anything. No offense to anyone but it is what it is. I am going to take the time off next week and if MK is at EVO, then I am as well!!!!

Read carefully the main post "There is also a poll for opinion but pls if you post your name be sure that you are 100% serious and dedicated to this!!!"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
One more time I would like to remind that this thread is for players who are going for sure or at least 80% sure.....comments like "I duno, if i can get time off and bla bla bla" do not confirm anything. No offense to anyone but it is what it is. I am going to take the time off next week and if MK is at EVO, then I am as well!!!!

Read carefully the main post "There is also a poll for opinion but pls if you post your name be sure that you are 100% serious and dedicated to this!!!"
Yes, exactly.

Posts that are basically spam posts WILL be deleted without warning to keep this thread clean.

At TYM, when it comes to offline tournaments, we mean business.

uhh I dunno when the OP was last updated, but it's gonna be at the Rio.

www.evo2k.com

I firmly believe that MK9 will be an official game. I'm also getting back in MK because the game actually looks good and SSF4 is complete ass. Fun to play, but I don't like the game competitively.