What's new

EVO 2011 MK Sign Up List!!!

Do you support MK @ EVO 2011?

• Total voters

DrDogg

Noob
Well, now that it's official for Evo, I'm hyped to play the game. I can't confirm if I'm going until I actual play it though.

:\ I hate you all. Why does this have to be 2000 miles from me?
I'm only a 4 hour drive from Vegas, but I feel your pain. You have 6 months to save up and/or find some other New Yorkers to carpool with (long drive, but still possible).

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Well, now that it's official for Evo, I'm hyped to play the game. I can't confirm if I'm going until I actual play it though.

I'm only a 4 hour drive from Vegas, but I feel your pain. You have 6 months to save up and/or find some other New Yorkers to carpool with (long drive, but still possible).
Where are you from?

TWZTID

Noob
This trip would be a great carpool opportunity..... but unfortunetly, my vegas exit is 2 hrs before LA :( and it would make it a 7-8 hr trip instead of 5-6 hrs.. if i were to go to LA *sigh*

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
:wut: You serious?

Damn, now I have to go! I need to meet you, bro! :)
I'm excited. Question though, is it required to us a fight stick or can I use a controller??

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
yea Bring Your Own Stick/Pad ;)

FYI NO WIRELESS CONTROLLERS OR STICKS ALLOWED!!
So I bring my own controller? Sorry, I'm a noob and I don't want to fuck up something like that...I can bring me own ps3 controller with usb?

Tim Static

Adminerator
So I bring my own controller? Sorry, I'm a noob and I don't want to fuck up something like that...I can bring me own ps3 controller with usb?

not sure if Ps3 pad w/ usb qualifies as a wired controller. i'll check on that for ya, Matt. :)