What's new

EventHubs 2015 Top 50 Mortal Kombat X Players List (1-50)

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
Wow, that's bull shit. I really like this site, but it's got some real social justice warriors in charge it seems.
yep.. funniest part was i was defending someone who was being picked on and i called the bully's the "f Word" (don't wana get warned again for Homosexual hatred even though that word hasn't been used in that way since 1822)

this site is basically TUMBLR
And I got a warning for defending you on it. How's Street Fighter?
lol yah i remember.. it's fun lot more fun than i had while playin mkx

E

Eldriken

yep.. funniest part was i was defending someone who was being picked on and i called the bully's the "f Word" (don't wana get warned again for Homosexual hatred even though that word hasn't been used in that way since 1822)

this site is basically TUMBLR

lol yah i remember.. it's fun lot more fun than i had while playin mkx
If this site was like TUMBLR and showed a "most recent searches" section, we'd probably see nothing but "boobs" on it. :DOGE

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Pl got 4th or 5th at ESL He won an Australian tournament and he got 4th at the fatal 8 so he deserves to be on that lost.
the only thing i consider impressive was 5th at esl, he put up a hell of a fight against good players there, a rare occasion for him in MKX, and even then i dont consider him actually getting to esl top 8 that holy shit amazing since how he got there was playing a bunch of online scrubs with barely any competition, and how many australian pros are there? it may seem harsh but the competition just isnt as strong as in america or europe, he is a mediocre at best competitive lao and shouldnt be that list, he hasnt earned it. how many majors that he has gone to has he even gotten top 32? where there was actual major competition. he has proven time and time again he isnt the player he used to be, hell need i mention 13-0? and he makes up excuses for all his losses and acts like he is tough shit, not going to locals because "he is already above the competition" he is cocky, and washed up, simple as that. i can think of many many more players more deserving of praise and the top 50 spot

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
TO ALL ON THIS PANEL W ME:

Who wants to post their scores publicly? I will, because I wanna know why and who voted Fk Jr. ahead of Alucard, dizzy, Saltface, Reo, ketchup

Like seriously. Am I missing something? I like Franco but I'm keeping it real
Probably the same people that said Ketchup's main was "Multiple" and decided Scorpion was the most fitting picture to accompany him. Someone actually made that banner and said, "this seems right." Lol.

Also, didn't Ketchup pop off on FKjr at EVO?

Probably the same people that said Ketchup's main was "Multiple" and decided Scorpion was the most fitting picture to accompany him. Someone actually made that banner and said, "this seems right." Lol.

Also, didn't Ketchup pop off on FKjr at EVO?
As an FYI there's not a single EH member on the panel. We didn't score a single person in any way, shape, or form. We did do the banners though, d'oh. That's on us.

I also let DreamKing know that might not have been the best character choice. It'll get fixed tomorrow when he's on.

Thanks for letting us know.