What's new

General/Other - Erron Black Erron Black General Discussion Thread

what are u talking about. do u even know the 21122 strings cancel windows?
what are YOU talking about, im saying who would the hell would do 2112xxdb2 ON BLOCK?? You can literally just punch out right there as well as cross up punch. Its like a 15 frame gap right there

you dont even have to get hit by the last hit of the string if you go to the lab and learn how to press R2 for each punch in 21122 to make the command grab whiff. It's tricky online but DJT does it all the time offline
Wow that is some crazy tech. Genius if you ask me. Although I see it hard not accidently pressing block thinking a punch will come but instead the tackle.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Wow that is some crazy tech. Genius if you ask me. Although I see it hard not accidently pressing block thinking a punch will come but instead the tackle.
Is he talking about neutral ducking the command grab? If he is....That's already written in the patch notes in the September patch.That you can neutral duck the command grab iirc.

Is he talking about neutral ducking the command grab? If he is....That's already written in the patch notes in the September patch.That you can neutral duck the command grab iirc.
No what he meant was crouching and actually tapping block each time for every hit from 21122. This way no matter where the string is cancelled into command grab it wiffs. I tried this and it worked a few times so I thinks it's possible to master this.

Noob
Since a lot of people are now letting go of block or buffering armour against 21122 do you guys think its a good idea to add ex-sand into the mix up. So at the sand trap cancel points you add ex-sand into it?