What's new

Question - Erron Black ERRON BLACK CROW BRUTALITY?!?!?!(Down+Stance Switch+Block+3)

FuzzyDunlop

AC/DC Bag > Ghost
I just want to know if things like LB and block are input possibilities, or is it "normal" string inputs like 212db1. I personally hope there is a Jax one of some sort for the gotcha grab, that would be awesome. I can't believe not one of these hidden brutalities have been found since April, especially in this day and age of the internet and information being spread so rapidly, this is pretty cool! It also makes me wonder if there are hidden fatalities or other easter eggs.

Gamer68

Fujin!
I feel so frustrated that there's people who know how to do these Brutalities and I don't. I don't know why, but I am.

Anyway, I think it's pretty cool that there's finally a "big secret" thing with this game. Past MKs had it, but I feel like this game didn't have many secrets. Even though it's only alternate Brutalities, I still think it's really cool. I wonder how many exactly there are and if every character has one...

jamessmk

I am your god
I really want to figure out this Erron one so I can move onto other characters. Just need to figure out what makes the Erron one work first before I trust myself to figure out the others.

Please @jamessmk tell me there's one for Jax's ragdoll brutality where he goes full Quan Chi and swings the person around forever. Also a Liu Kang one where he transforms into a Dragon. If those exist, my life is complete.

Also just an update to everyone. It is 100% not a 3-direction 1-button input at the win pose like it was for toasty boosts. I have tried every combination for that, god help me.

NRS normally make some sense with their inputs, so I feel as though you probably shoot the bird with some use of 1/2/RT. It would also seem weird if there isn't a forward in the input see as he points his gun forward. Using those as guidelines I'm going to be testing quad-directional button inputs. Here are a couple pastebins for combinations I plan on trying:
(Has a Forward, Ends in 1, 2 or RT as button): http://pastebin.com/zAMGs2LB
(Ends in Forward for direction, Ends in 1, 2 or RT as button): http://pastebin.com/RjFLwtWe

No guarantees that any of these work though obviously. It still could be something entirely different like just button inputs, I'm merely basing this off of what NRS is most known to do.
I'm sorry, I was cast into exile from TYM. I am but a nomad, trying to survive with what little knowledge I have before my Alzheimer's kicks in :-(

E

Eldriken

So not buttons? I also saw James say that its "easy to conceal" what the hidden input is. It made me think it might be triggers or bumpers.
Triggers and bumpers will show up if you turn on input display. The only things that wouldn't show up are touching the touch pad or using the motion control feature. Both of which I don't think have any application in the game.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
so question- i dont play erron black so i wouldnt know the commands if you have already typed them but, have any of you tried the commands for any of his gun shot moves . both regular and ex? then maybe holding buttons or the directions after that ?

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
Triggers and bumpers will show up if you turn on input display. The only things that wouldn't show up are touching the touch pad or using the motion control feature.
Sorry I didn't clarify. He said that in regards to Tre being around Yomi boys and not showing them it. Tre said he wasn't going to show anyone at Yomi and James said that its easy to conceal. He wasn't talking about input commands I don't think, just if they were looking at his hands.

Xbox has no touch pad or motion control, and this game rolls out patches uniformly so I doubt its to do with either of those.

E

Eldriken

Sorry I didn't clarify. He said that in regards to Tre being around Yomi boys and not showing them it. Tre said he wasn't going to show anyone at Yomi and James said that its easy to conceal. He wasn't talking about input commands I don't think, just if they were looking at his hands.

Xbox has no touch pad or motion control, and this game rolls out patches uniformly so I doubt its to do with either of those.
Oh, okay. Then that makes perfect sense. If it's easy to conceal in that regard, I'd lean more towards it having to do with the triggers than the bumpers as the bumpers are far more visible.

E

Eldriken

Guys SonicFox keeps spacing out his letters at the end, is this a hint or am I thinking too deep and this is a troll? Pls
See, I thought of this too and went through every page of this thread to see how many words he typed like that.

There are only two and they are the following:

The first words that he spaced out = N O B O D Y K N O W S (11 characters)
The second word = S O M E T H I N G (9 characters)

I really don't know if he's hinting at something or what. If it is a hint of some sort, I have no idea what to do with it. lol

Either he's being cryptic with trying to drop hints or he's just being Fox. :p