What's new

Tech - Erron Black [EO Beta] Erron Black Beta Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noob
I dont get it, a bunch of tick throws removed and so now when in the rare chance we get the sand trap we are punished by being -2.

And there is like no point in doing ex-sand anymore except on some moves. You can't even connect a D4 in the corner lol, thats how far this shit pushes you back. THESE NERFS OMFG IM SO MAD AND SALTY LOL

Last edited:

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
What's Lao's heavy advantage launcher? If you're referring to EX Hat Spin, I don't think someone can hit confirm with that.
That's true. I was thinking along the lines of hit-confirming regular HS or block-confirming EH HS. But you're right.

I like Erron Black, but I also like the nerf in general. Giving a launcher armor or making it safe because you spent resources is fine to me. Enough advantage on a launcher where a follow up is guaranteed (even if it's just a poke)... I don't know about that. Apparently the devs don't like the idea if Shinnok is the only one that still has that advantage (for whatever reason).

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
I dont get it, a bunch of tick throws removed and so now when in the rare chance we get the sand trap we are punished by being -2.

And there is like no point in doing ex-sand anymore except on some moves. You can't even connect a D4 in the corner lol. THESE NERFS OMFG IM SO MAD AND SALTY LOL
I was watching Pig's stream, and it seems Kenshi can armor through whatever you do after EX Sand Grenade. You can't jump either.

Infinite

Noob
Wierd, hopefully they remove some gaps when using his sand grenade at the very least. With pokes and sweeps getting buffed, Erron Black is getting hit from both sides.

I can see why i dropped this character now , they literally just nerf him without giving him any considerable buffs that make up , they could have given him a faster mid and more adv on tackle but nope all the devs see is " nerf erron" when he was a weak character already.

Noob
I don't think so. It better not... Lol

We still have 3 weeks left. Pray Paulo will fix these horrible changes.

Last edited:

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
R.I.P Erron Black, poor soul.

Ok just one second, mind my language....

WHO IN THE ACTUAL FUCK THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD CHANGE FUCKING RIP ERRON WHAT THE FUCK WERRE THESE NERFS FOR FOR FUCKS SAKE???FUCK.

Ok, just had to let a little bit of steam out there.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.