What's new

Tech - Erron Black [EO Beta] Erron Black Beta Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noob
wow even in the corner 21122 ex-sand on block pushes you so far back, you cant even get a d4 LOL

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Before I blow up. I need someone to provide logic for ex sand grenade being +1 on block or reassurance that there is still hope for error. Thanks in advance
Almost all plus on block/safe launchers seem to have been nerfed;
- cassie's
- quan's
- Tanya's (apparently)

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Sonicfox

"ex sand grenade is only +1 and 21(1) doesnt tick throw and neither does 211(2) doesnt tick throw either. BUT his command throw is 13 framse."

WHAT THE HELL ARE NRS DOING
So only 2(1)1 tick throws now? As long as it works both on hit and on block, I'm good with that. Launchers that are safe on block having pushback is a good thing, as long as it's applied to everyone, and not just Erron.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Paulo giveth and paulo taketh away. Hes coming with the nerfs, wether your character needed it or not.. this was real unexpected

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
Are Shinnok and Kung Lao the only characters in the beta with heavy-advantage launchers?

carrion4worm

king of the underground
Dear Erron,

The last 10 months have been great and we had some good times, but recently you just haven't been yourself. I'm tired of trying so hard to make our relationship work while you seem to do less and less for me. I've felt this way for a while, but honestly...you just look so damn good in that hat!
Maybe we can stay in touch but for now I just need some time...maybe I'll call you around March 2 or so, I don't know.

Sorry Erron, but I'm breaking up with you. You can stop by and pick up your Tarkatan arm blade and ammunition when I get back the spare key I gave you.

Shame I had to put you down.

Sincerely,
C4W

Status
Not open for further replies.