What's new

General/Other - Kotal Kahn [EO Beta Closed] Kotal Kahn Beta Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orangutan

WutanOrangutan
lads to be honest this is a slight nerf, any character with an armoured special can get out of b14-choke by buffering it on reaction when seeing the b14 come out. Kotal has no safe way to end the b14 string once hes done it. Before the patch you could armour out of the B1-choke tick, but it was very difficult to react to; not to mention the fact that kotal could bait the armoured reversal by staggering B1 (since B1 is only -2)

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Kotal is fine lmao the b1 tick throw doesn't hurt him that much. Not having to worry about grab whiffing after a b14 is huge.
But what if command grabs comboing on hit was unintentional, so they take that out in March 1st patch?

What if he can't combo command grab on hit off of anything, AND his B1 stays the way it is where you can't tick throw off of it?

What would be your thoughts about Sun God?

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Meter building wizard machine of death
What do you mean?

For some reason I have a feeling that command throwing on hit was unintentional, so if they end up taking out but leaving the nerf there then Sun God will be taking a pretty big hit

Jeremy KO

*insert kotal kahn gibberish here*
But what if command grabs comboing on hit was unintentional, so they take that out in March 1st patch?

What if he can't combo command grab on hit off of anything, AND his B1 stays the way it is where you can't tick throw off of it?

Taste the blade of Oshtekk? Play him like Zangief and just do raw grabs all day? Empty jump command grab?

Seriously, though. If command grabs comboing on hit was unintentional, they would have taken it out of the beta by now. B1 was probably nerfed BECAUSE of command grabs now comboing on hit.

E

Eldriken

That would then make the change to b1 completely uncalled for.

Tweedy

Noob
How does Sun God open people up now?

Can't you just NJP when you see B14? Wouldn't that blow up Pizza, air grab, command grab?

TommyKing5

But the saw... the saw is family
Sun God will open up people the same sort of way Blood God does I guess by capitalising your opponents mistakes , albeit easier because he still has tick throws. Sun God is far from dead. Just a tad weaker.

TheRealOnlyGoonie

Hey You Guys
Sun God will open up people the same sort of way Blood God does I guess by capitalising your opponents mistakes , albeit easier because he still has tick throws. Sun God is far from dead. Just a tad weaker.
HAHA I KNOW IM JUST FUCKING AROUND, BUT B1 NOT TICKING IS A BIG NERF.

Status
Not open for further replies.