What's new

General/Other - Kotal Kahn [EO Beta Closed] Kotal Kahn Beta Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
i do allright, may not react every time, but someone who uses it as a staple.. yeah i can react to that. (so don't twist my words)so since u read my earlier post where i stated it was towards those who abuse it, i guess that's godlike to your standards.
I bet i can hit u 5 times in a round with a delayed b1-sunchoke

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Could someone check to see if ex sword toss also goes throw GM's clone? It makes more sense than the pizza since ex sword toss got multiple hits.

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
i do allright, may not react every time, but someone who uses it as a staple.. yeah i can react to that. (so don't twist my words)so since u read my earlier post where i stated it was towards those who abuse it, i guess that's godlike to your standards.
You aren't reacting ... you are making a read.

Generalbit

The blade of osh-tekk is stale.
If you could react to B1 tick semi-consistently, then you can react to B14 every time. Because there is no fear of a follow-up B14 or B122 such as with the B1 tick. There is no risk in avoiding this tick throw. Which is why this is a negative adjustment. It's not a huge nerf, as you are right he does have plenty of other tools. However removing B1 tick does take away some of the risk when blocking Kotal. The way this character is set up now is that if you want to tick the only "safe" way to do it where it's still a guess for the opponent is off S1. Which is an unreliable high move, that does however have a very hit confirmable string that leads into 40%+. If they make the read that you're going to tick throw and get hit by 114 it leads into big damage. But back to my point, removing the B1 throw (a very reliable fast mid) removes some of his meta. Not all because he still has S1, but it is a harmful change nonetheless.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
If you could react to B1 tick semi-consistently, then you can react to B14 every time. Because there is no fear of a follow-up B14 or B122 such as with the B1 tick. There is no risk in avoiding this tick throw. Which is why this is a negative adjustment. It's not a huge nerf, as you are right he does have plenty of other tools. However removing B1 tick does take away some of the risk when blocking Kotal. The way this character is set up now is that if you want to tick the only "safe" way to do it where it's still a guess for the opponent is off S1. Which is an unreliable high move, that does however have a very hit confirmable string that leads into 40%+. If they make the read that you're going to tick throw and get hit by 114 it leads into big damage. But back to my point, removing the B1 throw (a very reliable fast mid) removes some of his meta. Not all because he still has S1, but it is a harmful change nonetheless.
have you been able to hit confirm D1/D4 i have on occasion, its a tight link, but i can pull it off every now and then?
@Pnut
like i said, i have reacted to weather it hits or does not.
it is faster than the human eye can react to by visual perception.
since we all have a 1/4th second average reaction timing, we all know this impossible.

but

Sound is a whole different story to our capable reaction.

when you here a sound you can react to it almost twice as fast as seeing something and reacting to it.

when i hit confirm on B1 i do it with sound.. i here the hit and reversal of that sound, it is some sort of hard read reaction.. but is also done with raw reaction, compiled with massive autodidact.

i will admit it is done with great celerity and encomium.

Last edited:

Generalbit

The blade of osh-tekk is stale.
have you been able to hit confirm D1/D4 i have on occasion, its a tight link, but i can pull it off every now and then?
No I have not. I never tried because I believed pokes don't combo. I'll try this a lot today and I'll let you know how consistent it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.