Votes: 209 61.8%
  • MK11

Votes: 80 23.7%
  • Shaolin Monks sequel

Votes: 49 14.5%

• Total voters

Rjsmal

Gamer
MK11 already Nah wait with that, just add KP3 and maybe just maybe work on shaolin monks 2, but its better they focus on the game they already have optimize the shit outta it and then proceed with the next game.

KCJ506

Noob
Who cares if your not ready for mk11? You realize most of us are Mortal Kombat fans and could care less about injustice.
Regardless whether you cared for Injustice or not, it was very successful and many people, including myself, enjoyed it a lot. And you can't expect NRS to just keep pushing one MK game after the other. Studios work on multiple IP's you know and working on the next MK game, when MKX is barely a year old is insane. Not just that, but the game just got a huge update a couple months ago, so announcing a new game already is pretty much out of the question. Injustice was very successful and with the surge of DC Cinematic movies starting with this year, there is no way WB and NRS won't capitalize on that, especially since the Injustice franchise has proven itself already.

So being salty over the prospective of another Injustice game being made instead of MK11 and actually saying that you hope it doesn't happen because that would be what suits your interest the most, is not only selfish, but also quite illogical and naive considering that NRS has another successful IP, that's very relevant right now.

IDYLEHANDZ

Slave to burgers
where is the option for boon and current design team retires so we can get a playable game out of the mk realm?

Shaolin Monks wasn't even a Midway game lmfao. NRS will just suck all of the fun out of it and turn all of those unlockables and secrets into microtransactions and DLC. The game was hella fun for the PS2 era but I have a hard time believing that NRS could have anything to do with a beat-'em-up revival in the current gen.
Remember NRS did some work on the Batman games. I'm sure they could do another beatem up/ hack and slash game just fine.

Parasurama

Dragon
Shaolin Monks sequel but KP3 would be nice too!

Boon had brought up this Shaolin Monks sequel a few times, is it a big troll or could they do something like that?

Last edited:

honeybooboo

I speak truth, no lie
If for in fact there is a kp3. Sindel rain and baraka should be included for free with 4 other additional kp3 characters that you pay for.

mastermalone

Use only logic, please
It's way too soon for MK11. MK Shoalin Monks was great but its not an e-sports eligible game. Injustice 2 would be nice but I think the better way to go is with KP3.

The reason:
The game is way too young to be done with. So much more can be done with the game in terms of balance and content. Take KI for example. Those developers support the Hell out of their game and the community loves them and the game for it. They even updated the graphics for the game just to show the community how much they really support the community and the game. They did not have to go that far but they did.

If NRS pulls that off, they cannot lose. I'm not a fan of these fighting games that come out yearly or bi-annually leaving a previous iteration of a game that you invested so much time with left in the dust.

Just my opinion

WersD

Noob
Shaolin Monks was butt cheeks. Absolute ass. But as a certified ass man, it's a solid 8 out of 10. Unfortunately it's not as God like without that couch co-op. While online coop will be a good option, please don't kill off couch-op like a lot of games have done recently.

But Even if we did get a Kombat Pack 3, it'll end with all these threads saying "Rain is OP" "Nerf Fujin" "Wow you gonna Nerf Sektors up rocket but Rain gets this stun lighting WTF Boon". "A Bradycast" "People shitting on the Bradycast" "NRS Can't balance" "Mkx will die and it's KP3's fault" "Nerf Up rock" but you'll most likely be playing the game anyway guys.

As for MKXI... too soon :(

Last edited:
Want

Revenant Shao Kahn
Shang Tsung
Fujin
Blaze smaller super fast version

Would be happy with
Skarlet
Li Mei
Sareena
Taven

Bonus Steel SFV thunder
Baraka Reach Level 25
Rain Reach Level 50
Sindel Reach Level 75
Corrupt Shinnok Reach Level 100

4 Klassic Arenas
Hell
Subway
Deadpool
Living Forrest
4 New Arenas
Klassic Fatalities
Price $30

Bugman

Noob
KP3: Please give us Li Mei, Rain, Fujin, and Sareena. NO GUESS CHARACTERS THIS TIME.

Shaolin Monk Sequel: Love the idea hopefully it will be better then Shaolin Monk.

MK11: I don't mind at all however it can wait.

honeybooboo

I speak truth, no lie
Pitching some ideas but id like
Havik
Fujin of course
Kai
And for a female, there'd be hella hype if khamelion was announced.
Who would bash this kp?