Votes: 209 61.8%
  • MK11

Votes: 80 23.7%
  • Shaolin Monks sequel

Votes: 49 14.5%

• Total voters

Tim Static

Adminerator
Thursday evening, MK co-creater Ed Boon took to his twitter account, as he's done alot recently with asking all kinds of questions, and posed a question to the MK community: "Next?" This poll has 3 options: Kombat Pack 3, MK11 or Shaolin Monks sequel. No mention of Injustice 2, tho one would have to think they're fairly well into development on I2, tho nothing has been made official yet....but E3 is right around the corner keep in mind. So, what would or did you pick? Why? And make sure you vote in our version of the same question.

Update: Ed's Poll is done. Here is the results:

Screenshot_2016-05-14-18-50-12-1.png

Attachments

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
KP3 boyz. I'm not ready for this MK to die, if NRS are making anything I want them making more fighting games or more content for their current fighting game. To hell with their 3D work.

KP3 means balance changes and we're apparently one patch away from perfection lol. Lets see ;)

Oh and also he has been doing polls more recently. I wouldn't take them all as truth lol. This could very easily be him trolling.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Is Shaolin Monks really that good? I've never played it but I see so many people posting about how much they loved it. I still have a working PS2 (was it on PS2 or PS1?) so I'd be willing to pick up an old copy of it just to try it out. I have a vintage game store down the block from my place.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Shaolin Monks 2.

I believe there was initially a sequel in the works, but got cancelled. It would have had Scorpion and Sub-Zero as the playable characters.
Yeah, it was called „Fire and Ice” I think.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Is Shaolin Monks really that good? I've never played it but I see so many people posting about how much they loved it. I still have a working PS2 (was it on PS2 or PS1?) so I'd be willing to pick up an old copy of it just to try it out. I have a vintage game store down the block from my place.
Was an outstanding and very fun game, I never understood why it had no sequel, or why Midway/nrs didn't make another adventure game similar to it.

RexxyC

what's done is done
Not an option, but Injustice 2. SM2 is too late, No KP3 because screw MKX, Not ready for MK11. The DCCU is now going in full force, it would be a great time for Injustice.

Tim Static

Adminerator
PS2, but WHAT you've never played it? lol It's amazing, but to get the most out of it, you'll need a 2nd player to unlock & play all the multiplayer stuff....something I never got around to doing yet myself, but i've played the shit outta the 1p stuff.

Theflyingrocky

Kneel Before Grodd
Am I the only one that thinks this confirms IGAU2. Seeing as it is not an option as obvious as that seems it almost feels liek Ed Boon is asking what to make after that game. This is not something outside of the realm of possibility. Also seeing that he brought up another Shaolin Monks Injustice 2 seems like a logical choice for this poll which to me indicates Injustice 2 is already in the works