Votes: 209 61.8%
  • MK11

Votes: 80 23.7%
  • Shaolin Monks sequel

Votes: 49 14.5%

• Total voters

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
I knew since kp1 that there will be atleast 4 kombat packs in total. This is basically kp3 confirmed, and that ain't even the last one. unless it includes six characters.

KCJ506

Noob
What proof y'all have that INJ 2 is being made?

I don't keep up with injustice news. . .

Well if the past E3s that were in even numbered years are anything to go by something by NRS will be announced this year

E3 2010: MK9 is announced
2011: MK9 is released

E3 2012: Injustice is announced
2013: Injustice is released

E3 2014: MKX is announced
2015: MKX is released

Not that it's proof that it will be Injustice 2, but it does seem pretty likely.

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
Kombat Pack 3 would be better to be released, because the game has not been too old to be left supporting. MK: SM sequel is also an interesting idea but, 1 more pack of DLC is needed to keep balance patches coming. (BUT NO GUEST CHARACTERS PLEASE THX)

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Kp3 would be the easiest for them. I think we all would like story mode characters to be playable, so just make them playable

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Really good story
Bomb af gameplay, especially with a second player
TEN FUCKING FATALITIES PER CHARACTER (the 2 main characters at least), TAG TEAM FATALITIES, MULTALITIES AND BRUTALITIES
Tons of unblockables, which means hella replayability
Versus mode with most of the characters you encounter in story mode
Hidden boss fights
Comes with a full version of MK2 (gotta unlock it tho I think)
Swag af combos
RPG elements when it comes to leveling up your character and moves

And a hell of alot more. The game is fun my dude. Can't believe you missed out on it. Pick it up asap. I promise you wont be disappointed.

And this obviously means I vote for SM2. Shit is WAAAYYYYY overdue.
Damn, sounds badass. You guys have sold me on it. I'll be trying to find a copy this weekend.

virtiqaL

Noob
Kind of torn, as I think MK has potential to be a much better fighting game and that it would require more than just simply another balance patch to get there, on that end, I'd prefer MK11. But obviously, even if MK11 is their next project, it won't be out for a few years, KP3 on the other hand is something that can be out much sooner, and it would be cool to have another KP assuming it contains no guest characters... I'd like to see Noob in it.

This got me thinking, and it's a little off-topic, but would anyone else like to see MK9 ported to current-gen consoles with MKX-level netcode improvements? They could basically just clean up the netcode and graphics to be on-par with the PC version, call it UMK9 or whatever and sell it for a reasonable price as a downloadable game. That would be something that would tide me over until MK11, and I don't imagine it'd be THAT difficult of a project for them.

wow no INj 2?
It will come, It has to come because of all that's occurring in the DC universe movie wise. They would be silly not to take this opportunity to make IGAU 2. Especially since Injustice 1 sold so well. I'm sure WB isn't going to let this opportunity pass them by either.

TamedLizard

Buff George
SHAOLIN MONKS FIRE AND ICE.

IT'S TIME!

They can title it whatever they want, but lawd I want another lore rich MK adventure game. Especially after MKX butchered (contradicted) a lot of the series' lore. And SM was so much gatdamn fun.

Also, why the hell would you vote KP3 just to (hopefully) get two MK characters? Lol.

E

Eldriken

Damn, sounds badass. You guys have sold me on it. I'll be trying to find a copy this weekend.
You will NOT be disappointed. I remember seeing it one day at GameStop back when it first came out and was like, "Hm, what's this?" because I hadn't heard of it before. I figured since it was based off of MK that it couldn't be that bad. I was thoroughly surprised after getting to play it for a while. I really hope we get to see a current-gen sequel.

Kokoko

Somehow
ESL Season 3 Finals - announce KP3. Developers support MKX as the main fighting game in the next few years. Challenger Cups until December and Pro League Season 4 confirmed. Also, Paulo going to nerf Alien to the bottom of the Mariana trench.
E3 - announce SM2, which will tell us a story of Kung Jin and Kung Lao.

Skedar70

Noob
People how bought MKXL will be pissed if there is another kombat pack. Meeee yeeeeeeeeessssss pleaaaaase moreeee KP3 FTW

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Well if the past E3s that were in even numbered years are anything to go by something by NRS will be announced this year

E3 2010: MK9 is announced
2011: MK9 is released

E3 2012: Injustice is announced
2013: Injustice is released

E3 2014: MKX is announced
2015: MKX is released

Not that it's proof that it will be Injustice 2, but it does seem pretty likely.
Lol I think Ed boon trolling has finally gotten to everybody.

honeybooboo

I speak truth, no lie
Boon needs to chill. Hes playing with everybodys feelings lol
Hmmmm i think mk11 can wait...
A ton of potential with SM
And like mentioned before, a kp3 would only dissapoint people who didnt get thier character and or dissapointing buffs/nerfs