Votes: 209 61.8%
  • MK11

Votes: 80 23.7%
  • Shaolin Monks sequel

Votes: 49 14.5%

• Total voters

IBreakemoffI

Shut Down!
I don't think Kabal would be a good idea, people still aren't over the MK9 debacle.
You realize there WERE people who beat Kabal right? So as a kabal fan, loyalist, and as someone who's tweeted ed about kabal for two years I'd say he should've already been in game. Dumb to here Somone who didn't know you could poke out of the NDC pressure having an opinion. Sorry but don't speak on kabal unless you Mained kabal.

KiddQ

Noob
Mortal kombat vs DC 2!!!

I kid... the first one NEVER HAPPENED!
But as someone who just got into the game by buying mkxl I'd like a KP3. Keep the players playing before the inevitable decline, and please, no more cameo characters. Gimmi Kai, Reiko, Fujin, Jade, Stryker and BARAKA! I dont wanna play as Tommy pickles or catdog

IBreakemoffI

Shut Down!
Personally, I'd like to see KP3. If Rain makes the cut, great!

Tbh though IDC what characters are in, I'd just like to see KP3 because it shows continued support for our current game, esports, etc. This game has BARELY been out for a year. Please dont let it die already. Theres much more ground to cover imo
Let's be honest, I play MKX everyday and I hate it. I played mk9 for 5 years loved it. They need mk11 no guests, no variations.

IBreakemoffI

Shut Down!
It sounds like we have about the same idea. Here's what I think they should do - Make MK11 a massive expansion to MKX, basically MKX 2. Double the roster, stages (with more MK9 stages too), fatals, intros, brutalities, new story, hara kiris, and tag mode added. That way we could get a ton more balancing done and hopefully fixes to most of MKX's big problems. On top of all that, they should include an updated MK9 in it with re-done balancing, the new netcode, and maybe even graphical improvements. Probably wishful thinking but I think this would be perfect.
Why expand on mkx? Please no.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ok at first this was tough then thought about it, too soon for MK 11 so KP 3 please and this time FUJIN!!

SM2 ehh honestly at some point sure, but to be honest I only would want that game soon IF it had coop online preferably up to 4 players this time.

KP 3 for me would be =Fujin, Terminator, Rain and maybe Khrome. No Kabal, as much as I like the character I don't want MK 9 2.0 please.

Goat-City

Banned
Why expand on mkx? Please no.
MKX is an excellent game at its core, it just needs to be fixed, and there are simple enough solutions to its problems that it could very well be done if the developers just chose to do so. With MK11 using MKX as its foundation they would have more time to fix its fundamental problems as well as massively improve its balance and make every variation viable.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
It doesn't have to be like MK9 again. They can rebalance the character's moveset. Look at Kenshi.

True and triborg lol I mean look at what they did to poor Sektor and Cyrax. That's true, I just would be concerned someone would find something broken with Kabal, then they'd fix it then someone else would find something. But that is true I mean they could just nerf the fuck out of him that's one character I wouldn't mind if he was totally low tier lol.

Thefish

One Drink, Two Drink, Three Drink.. More.
Mkvsdc or mk vs injustice would be cool.
I would prefer kp3 though and some more balance changes.

Aramonde

Noob
I dont want anymore characters there already enough in this game. And this is coming from a HUGE Fujin fan, leave him for MK11.

What i would want is more balance patches, more skins and more brutalities for all characters.

This got me thinking, and it's a little off-topic, but would anyone else like to see MK9 ported to current-gen consoles with MKX-level netcode improvements? They could basically just clean up the netcode and graphics to be on-par with the PC version, call it UMK9 or whatever and sell it for a reasonable price as a downloadable game. That would be something that would tide me over until MK11, and I don't imagine it'd be THAT difficult of a project for them.
If your just talking about a high res port with good netcode then no.

What i would want is a MK9 thats completely built from scratch in Unreal engine 4. If they can take MK9 Rain, Sindel and Baraka and put them in MKX then i dont see why they couldnt do the same if they made a new game from scratch.

This would take time but I dont need this right away because i like MKX.

Paul the Octopus

Slow Starter
As a business decision, MK 11 would make little sense at this point. A brand new game would be extremely costly to make and I doubt sales would be stellar, as the casual audience would likely perceive it as too similar to something recently released.

I dont know what KP2 sales were like but I imagine they were quite good, based on the continued monetary support for tournaments. If that's correct, I think KP3 is quite likely, as the incremental cost would be very low, given that the underlying game is already in place, and creating a few new characters costs a fraction of a new game.

Shaolin monks is a wild card.

Could also be a troll and it's injustice 2. Pretty confident it's not going to be MK 11 though.

Ideally, I'd like an MK11 that integrates the multiplayer 3d action / adventure component of MKSM, outside of traditional matches. In other words, open world multiplayer environments that double up as 1v1 arenas.

RexxyC

what's done is done
You realize there WERE people who beat Kabal right? So as a kabal fan, loyalist, and as someone who's tweeted ed about kabal for two years I'd say he should've already been in game. Dumb to here Somone who didn't know you could poke out of the NDC pressure having an opinion. Sorry but don't speak on kabal unless you Mained kabal.
Don't speak on Kabal unless you played Kabal? Catch a grip. :coffee:

RexxyC

what's done is done
MKX is an excellent game at its core, it just needs to be fixed, and there are simple enough solutions to its problems that it could very well be done if the developers just chose to do so. With MK11 using MKX as its foundation they would have more time to fix its fundamental problems as well as massively improve its balance and make every variation viable.
-Excellent
-MKX
Pick one

RexxyC

what's done is done
It's almost as if it's the subjective opinion of the poster isn't it?
Careful there, he might slip into shellshock.

He's shown that he isn't worth speaking to. He insults other peoples opinions on what game they want next, he only plays MK9 because he's a Kabal main and Kabal was a busted motherfucker in the game. He thinks NRS should only be making MK, etc etc.