What's new

ECT5 - Injustice: Gods Among Us Pools & Mortal Kombat Entrants Listed

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
can someone tell me if my pool good? like as in, is there anyone i should know about in pool 15?

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
1 - 8
2 - 8
3 - 9
4 - 7
5 - 9
6 - 6 <===
7 - 7
8 - 6 <===
9 - 6 <===
10 - 6 <===
11 - 7
12 - 8
13 - 8
14 - 8
15 - 8
16 - 8

Are Pools 6,8,9, and 10 going to be evened out since they have much lower than some of the other pools? And are anybody in pools 3 and 5 going to be moved around since they are the only pools that have 9 people in them?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
My advice is do your own research of your pool. Asking around is fine but for the most part you can find out a lot on your own.

Noob
1 - 8
2 - 8
3 - 9
4 - 7
5 - 9
6 - 6 <===
7 - 7
8 - 6 <===
9 - 6 <===
10 - 6 <===
11 - 7
12 - 8
13 - 8
14 - 8
15 - 8
16 - 8

Are Pools 6,8,9, and 10 going to be evened out since they have much lower than some of the other pools? And are anybody in pools 3 and 5 going to be moved around since they are the only pools that have 9 people in them?

Blackula... keep in mind this is the pool listing for PRE-REGISTERED PLAYERS ONLY.

Remember, this is the FGC... we love to cry about venue fees and how expensive it is to go to tournaments, but when given the opportunity to save 1/3 the cost of the venue fee ($15) by pre-registering... how many players get lazy and instead just pay $45 at the door?

I'm sure we'll get more than 4 additional players at the door making it easy to get pools 6/8/9/10 evened out.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Blackula... keep in mind this is the pool listing for PRE-REGISTERED PLAYERS ONLY.

Remember, this is the FGC... we love to cry about venue fees and how expensive it is to go to tournaments, but when given the opportunity to save 1/3 the cost of the venue fee ($15) by pre-registering... how many players get lazy and instead just pay $45 at the door?

I'm sure we'll get more than 4 additional players at the door making it easy to get pools 6/8/9/10 evened out.

I believe it will probably be 150+ once all the walkins happen

I believe it will probably be 150+ once all the walkins happen
I'm hoping this breaks 200. Would be fucking wild if it did.

Glad the hype train is headed to ECT from you guys. Should be a great show.

Those 3 pools will be balanced out with on-site reg for sure. We separated everyone by region, as well as trying to avoid schedule conflicts so people don't have to be in two places at once. This isn't possible for all 450 pre-registered players, but there might be 10-20 people who have to play two games at once.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I'm hoping this breaks 200. Would be fucking wild if it did.

Glad the hype train is headed to ECT from you guys. Should be a great show.

Those 3 pools will be balanced out with on-site reg for sure. We separated everyone by region, as well as trying to avoid schedule conflicts so people don't have to be in two places at once. This isn't possible for all 450 pre-registered players, but there might be 10-20 people who have to play two games at once.
word

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
Tekken players seem to be oddly good at this game. I also wonder if Floe or Justin Wong have been playing at all outside of the first week.
Spacing is pretty important in tekken it seems to lend itself to injustice....