What's new

East Coast Throwdown 2015 MKX Viewers Guide! (Guide, Hype & Updates!)

No in fact which brings me to my next subject

Can the following AREAS post apologies about this ridiculous Kitana Upplaying??????

NJ
NYC

k thx bai
in the defense of ny kitana 's upplaying cd prime did not use kitana ... but seriously are people upplaying her? even cd says she is not as good as he would like her to be. and i actually told him to do not use her in the tourney not because he is bad with her but because his other characters are just better

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
in the defense of ny kitana 's upplaying cd prime did not use kitana ... but seriously are people upplaying her? even cd says she is not as good as he would like her to be. and i actually told him to do not use her in the tourney not because he is bad with her but because his other characters are just better
It's probably at this point just Cossner

but at first we heard a lot of KITana upplaying saying she's fine and viable. She's pretty crap and i feel bad for kit mains

Last edited:

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Shock just said he's streaming SF4 and then the TOP HALF of top 16 at 3pm est

The new mystery is bottom half top 16 streamed where.........?
Lol...just lol.

Edit: He means he's streaming UNTIL top 8, which SHOULD go on Art's stream at 10 PM as scheduled, but you know how that goes.

Last edited:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Man, so MKX is at 3 now? I actually was glad it was getting streamed a little earlier. This top 16 lineup is killer, I wanna see them play!