What's new

East Coast Throwdown 2015 MKX Viewers Guide! (Guide, Hype & Updates!)

Landonio

n00b
I love how some clown in Arturo's chat was bitching about people asking about MK/the schedule, and telling them to "stop complaining" and to just check the schedule (even though that schedule was from like Wednesday and has changed). And also that we were somehow supposed to know to "check LI Joe's Twitter for updates" (even though there was nothing on there about MKX). Like, are you a real person. I swear this community sometimes man. *smh*

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
They weren't gonna tell anyone? Jeeze, thanks a lot, fuckers.
Just the players and Shock knew, but if we hadn't asked them, we wouldn't have ever known.

I love how some clown in Arturo's chat was bitching about people asking about MK/the schedule, and telling them to "stop complaining" and to just check the schedule (even though that schedule was from like Wednesday and has changed). And also that we were somehow supposed to know to "check LI Joe's Twitter for updates" (even though there was nothing on there about MKX). Like, are you a real person. I swear this community sometimes man. *smh*
https://twitter.com/ecthrowdown/status/610114526458040320

No update to the community at all, they just told the players in person at the time Top 16 was originally scheduled.

I don't get it. Is there an agenda to not stream MKX or something?

No, there's just very poor communication between the TOs and the community. No one knows anything and the schedule randomly changes constantly.

Last edited:

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
That is why the cable gods invented DVR. The last GOT episode was one of the greatest things I've ever witnessed on a screen of any kind. Tonight the battle for the iron throne will will have to wait for the battle of the ECT title.
LBSH if you have the chance to watch GoT live, you watch it live.

That is why the cable gods invented DVR. The last GOT episode was one of the greatest things I've ever witnessed on a screen of any kind. Tonight the battle for the iron throne will will have to wait for the battle of the ECT title.
wasnt the last episode the one where they fucked stannis over by letting him ordering his daughter to be burned alive?

Last edited by a moderator:

coolwhip

Noob
It's probably at this point just Cossner

but at first we heard a lot of KIT upplaying saying she's fine and viable. She's pretty crap and i feel bad for kit mains
The only people still claiming she's good are those who know she's not, but have argued so much early on about her being good that it's too late to publicly admit.