What's new

Combo List - D'Vorah D'Vorah Combo Thread

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
I figured it out. Its pretty easy on Hitbox, actually.

So you basically just buffer the run, and then cancel into b1.

I think I have more than enough time to get this down by Evo. :)
Nice! I tried doing doing them again earlier and my consistency dropped a bit for some reason. Hopefully the fluxuating will stop soon.

Some of you guys have godlike execution in here. Those blockstrings are crazy.

I just decided to give D'Vorah a go earlier today and I seem to able to peform WC's without an issue. The b1 into WC is a bit harder but I am still day 1.

Thanks for all of the info in here everyone! :)

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
Anyone tested her damage following these nerfs yet?
Haven't had the chance, been up all night getting stuff done and I plan to nap in a couple hours til noon

Will post the damages later unless someone gets to it first

I still can't download the patch but if we didn't loose too much damage on the WGC combos I'm perfectly fine with the changes since they don't affect D'Vorah' gameplay.

KNX

Noob
Also had a little time to test.

And yes the damage differences are negligible at best. Her BnBs are doing like 1-2% less than normal.

Few examples:

1,1,2 WC 2,1,2 xx db1, f4,4, run, b1,2 xx Air Throw - 35% (was 36%)
b1 WC 2,1,2 xx db1, f4,4, f1,1,2 xx Ovi Rush - 29% (was 30%)

Corner combos ending in 2,1,u3 xx Air Throw seem to have been hit the hardest.

f1,1 xx EX df1, jip, f4,4, f4,4, f4,4, 2,1,u3 xx Air Throw - 46% (I think it used to be 49%)

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
Also had a little time to test.

And yes the damage differences are negligible at best. Her BnBs are doing like 1-2% less than normal.

Few examples:

1,1,2 WC 2,1,2 xx db1, f4,4, run, b1,2 xx Air Throw - 35% (was 36%)
b1 WC 2,1,2 xx db1, f4,4, f1,1,2 xx Ovi Rush - 29% (was 30%)

Corner combos ending in 2,1,u3 xx Air Throw seem to have been hit the hardest.

f1,1 xx EX df1, jip, f4,4, f4,4, f4,4, 2,1,u3 xx Air Throw - 46% (I think it used to be 49%)
So f22 wc 212 xx db1, f44, run b12 was 33% and should do 32% now? And the b1 with the same string should go from 32% to 31%? That's not a nerf at all lol.

The last one you posted did 52% prepatch, so that lost 6%. It was 49% with my wasp cancel midscreen version, so I imagine that one got dropped to 41% or 42% then lol. Ugh ps4 update hurry up

KNX

Noob
So f22 wc 212 xx db1, f44, run b12 was 33% and should do 32% now? And the b1 with the same string should go from 32% to 31%? That's not a nerf at all lol.
Yep that combo with f2,2 starter does 32%. With b1 starter it does 30%

And yeah sorry guys I confused the corner BnB with the midscreen-to-corner.

The 1 bar midscreen-to-corner BnB does 44% now btw.

It seems that the majority of BnBs ending in 2,1,u3 are at around a 4 - 6% decrease. This will definitely hurt her the most. Can't end matches as quickly :D

Edit: Let me know if there's anything else you guys want me to check.

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
Yep that combo with f2,2 starter does 32%. With b1 starter it does 30%

And yeah sorry guys I confused the corner BnB with the midscreen-to-corner.

The 1 bar midscreen-to-corner BnB does 44% now btw.

It seems that the majority of BnBs ending in 2,1,u3 are at around a 4 - 6% decrease. This will definitely hurt her the most. Can't end matches as quickly :D

Edit: Let me know if there's anything else you guys want me to check.
well it's pretty hilarious that it counts as a damage nerf, she hasn't lost any strength at all really. I'll take it!

KNX

Noob
I suppose if their idea was to reduce her corner damage then I guess they succeeded, but the damage "nerfs" are comparable to Kung Jin's "nerfs" in the last patch. Though I do feel like our efforts for getting these Wasp Cancels consistent should be rewarded. I'm putting in 10x the effort than Scrubjutsu players therefore I should get 10x the output. It's only fair :D

Seriously though nothing to worry about regarding this hotfix. Bring on the inevitable next set of nerfs NRS. This one is ready :16Bit

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
I suppose if their idea was to reduce her corner damage then I guess they succeeded, but the damage "nerfs" are comparable to Kung Jin's "nerfs" in the last patch. Though I do feel like our efforts for getting these Wasp Cancels consistent should be rewarded. I'm putting in 10x the effort than Scrubjutsu players therefore I should get 10x the output. It's only fair :D

Seriously though nothing to worry about regarding this hotfix. Bring on the inevitable next set of nerfs NRS. This one is ready :16Bit
Pretty much. The Kung Jin damage nerfs did hurt him a little in terms of how powerful he was, whereas this nerf doesn't even harm her power level a tiny bit which worries me some.

I'm worried about future nerfs once they realize this does nothing, like the block string, wcs, and even less damaging metered combos. Her high 1 meter damage is nice to help compensate no wakeup, and at least with this nerf she still has plenty of that. Though the blockstring may be more than enough compensation for that, so that getting nerfed and worse frame data on wcs is what we need to avoid. If they need to hit something next, hit ex wasp please lol.

And hey, we can still basically kill people in 2 hits!

Altsa

Basically EN wasp grenade combos lost around 3% due to scaling and f44 lost 2%

Uppercut after swarm vortex does 13.30% (lost 0.7%)

Uppercut after EN wasp grenade does 12.60% (lost 1.4% = 2 times more)

I dont know how it exactly was pre-patch but I would assume the scaling was around the same

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
Basically EN wasp grenade combos lost around 3% due to scaling and f44 lost 2%

Uppercut after swarm vortex does 13.30% (lost 0.7%)

Uppercut after EN wasp grenade does 12.60% (lost 1.4% = 2 times more)

I dont know how it exactly was pre-patch but I would assume the scaling was around the same
Ex wasp didn't get touched

Altsa

Ex wasp didn't get touched
f11~En wasp, jip, 212~vortex, f34, b12~airthrow always did 39%? Maybe I always started it with jip. I remembered the damage would be 41% with or without it.

EDIT. The 1st page of this thread, the damage of this combo used to be 42%

EDIT2 The "Increased combo damage scaling after Wasp Grenade" does not affect cancels AFAIK. The damage is lower in those combos because they include f44. I have no idea why it is not called BUG BOMB in the notes, though

Last edited:

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
f11~En wasp, jip, 212~vortex, f34, b12~airthrow always did 39%? Maybe I always started it with jip. I remembered the damage would be 41% with or without it.

EDIT. The 1st page of this thread, the damage of this combo used to be 42%
Patch notes say wasp grenade, not ex or bug bomb

Altsa

Patch notes say wasp grenade, not ex or bug bomb
EDIT2 The "Increased combo damage scaling after Wasp Grenade" does not affect cancels AFAIK. The damage is lower in those combos because they include f44. I have no idea why it is not called BUG BOMB in the notes, though

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
Fuckin nrs

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
This was messing me last night while I was practicing. I did not know there was a hotfix and was wondering why the numbers went down.

According to the notes F44 damage is not scaled is just does lower damage.

What I cant explain is how the wgc is effecting damage when f44 have been accounted for. Pre hotfix f1,1 WGC 212 db1 f34, f44 db4 and f2,2 WGC 212 db1 f34, f44 db4 did the same amount of damage as a raw 212 db1 f34, f44 db4 combo. Now they have different damage, so the WGC has to be effecting the scaling. So I am thinking the more WGC you have in a combo the lower the overall damage. It may be to the point where just doing one WGC will give better damage than doing 2 WGC in a combo. Have to test it out though.