What's new

Dominance and Fear will strike the West Coast in June

Which side do you think will become victorious?

• Total voters

OZZYGUITAR

Back-dash Adam
I voted for east coast, not only cause i like disturbed and im east coast, but lets be real ,reo, the dominican brothers, and curbolicious, tom brady, etc. are better players, detroit is, in my opinion, the only one who can compete with the east coast, besides maybe tyrant and krayzie as well

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Krayzie, u better back up everything ur saying at MLG. I really dont want it to come down to xblades and myself carrying the squad. Real talk.
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnn if i were krayzie i would reply to your post with a tyrant pls :cool:

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Krayzie, u better back up everything ur saying at MLG. I really dont want it to come down to xblades and myself carrying the squad. Real talk.
I actually practice. Something you should be doing right now EJ!

Don't make me fly out and join the East Coast. Syke Nah! WC!

Few believe in WC but most believe in EC. I'm not surprised bcuz they got more majors under their belt. I'm really looking forward to playing them since they are the ones to beat right now and I love the underdog role so I'm cool with that. Hype, upsets, and history will happen :). In the end, we should all help each other out so the mortal kombat community will keep growing and become even more competitive.

DetroitBalln313 Yo, The Kombat Network is based from the NE/Midwest, but it represents the world of competitive MK. You can rep the Desert all you want bro, but...

Exactly what i said earlier in this thread, but without the other 984204184791 words. WC is SoCal and EC is NY.

And lets make it 6v6. Get Xblades in there too. Hell 7v7 cause I want Curbo in this too.
Nice signature.