What's new

Dominance and Fear will strike the West Coast in June

Which side do you think will become victorious?

• Total voters

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
How do you determine how good Foxy is over online?

Are you guys trolling here, or are people serious? I really don't understand. Not saying he is bad, just saying. How the hell would you know?

I'm getting XBL soon. Maybe not today since I think people want to have sessions today.

^Imo, this is what determines how strong your scene will get.
Krazie I was like you. I hate online and when I'm not playing in person I'd rather spend my time in practice mode. But pig forced me to play foxy and yes it is laggy and yes I still whine and complain (foxy is a great sport) but I didn't believe it untill my shoulder was wiff punished 9/10 times and my hatchet was wiff punished 10/10 times and he flawless me 4 times in out fist 5 games.

Nobody I have ever played is as good as his guy. It's real krazie. Just Prepare yourself for a beating like never before

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
any beast can be tamed.
How do you determine how good Foxy is over online?

Are you guys trolling here, or are people serious? I really don't understand. Not saying he is bad, just saying. How the hell would you know?

I'm getting XBL soon. Maybe not today since I think people want to have sessions today.

^Imo, this is what determines how strong your scene will get.
I really like maybe close to <3 both of you guys but believe me when i tell you

FOXY IS NOT TO BE F'ED WITH

<----Track record of warning

In Jan Pig said "HEY GUYS Sonic Fox is f ing good, watch him knock heads off"

In Feb Pig talked w curbo's mom and made her to curbo to mlg instead of final round and warned all at mlg ...none listened...curbo placed 4th and went toe to toe w REO

In April Im warning all of you about foxy at evo and its my fiercest warning to date, he can very well win it and anyone w skill whose played him will agree with me

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap

In Feb Pig talked w curbo's mom and made her to curbo to mlg instead of final round and warned all at mlg ...none listened...curbo placed 4th and went toe to toe w REO

In April Im warning all of you about foxy at evo and its my fiercest warning to date, he can very well win it and anyone w skill whose played him will agree with me
Im excited. A challenging Fight would make my week.. I love having to actually think wen i fighr. Curbo and foxy, accept my.challenge. Ill ne on tomorrow

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever

Lord grampa.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
I accept this A F0xy Grampa this guy wants to do the 2v5.
lol nah its not a 2v5 i just want to play you two. Ill pm you tomorrow and let u know wassup. I wanna get beaten to the point where i have to rethink my stance on mortal kombat because I believe that ANYONE can be beaten. I really want to see why you two are 'not to be F'D with' as my brotha pig of the hut so eloquently put it

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
lol nah its not a 2v5 i just want to play you two. Ill pm you tomorrow and let u know wassup. I wanna get beaten to the point where i have to rethink my stance on mortal kombat because I believe that ANYONE can be beaten. I really want to see why you two are 'not to be F'D with' as my brotha pig of the hut so eloquently put it
He's not kidding, pig speaks the truth.

Tim Static

Adminerator

Tim Static

Adminerator
Oh thats awesome, I'm still debating on the qanba/madcatz fightstick debate. I found qanba sticks in the states so I won't have to pay heavy duty shipping. I LOVE the ice red qanba one <3
Yea they got some sick sticks, but i have loyalty with Mad Catz. Theyve done alot for me over the years, so I always give them the nod. Either way you cant lose, but i'd go MC. Just wait till Anaheim. I'll introduce you to MarkMan :)