What's new

Dominance and Fear will strike the West Coast in June

Which side do you think will become victorious?

• Total voters

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.
Fuck you! I hope you have a shitty ass career for the rest of your mothafucking life! You ain't gone do shit, you turned your back on us like that, and I guarantee! The minute you start fucking up on the East, they gone turn their back on you!

UNLIKE US! Unlike the real West Coast fans! We never turned our back on you! We always stuck here, when we got beat by REO, we always stayed here! Behind you! Know what I'm saying? We had your back, you wouldn't of been shit without the West Coast man!

So its like I said, and this is what I'm gonna say man... Fuck DetroitBalln... You ain't, You ain't never was a real, a true to life West Coast player! Know what I'm saying? A true to life West Coast player! You in mothafucking West Coast tournaments with a NY Yankee hat on and all this bullshit! Know what I'm saying?

We, we, we got the players! know what I'm saying? We got mothafucking EGP Krayzie! That right there, hes a true West Coast Fan! Hes a true West Coast person, true to the West Coast! You, you ain't like EGP Krayzie, EGP Krayzie will never turn his back on the West! EGP Krayzie to this day is at an EGP tournament! But you? You ain't gonna have NO LOVE! NO LUCK! NO NUTHIN! Like you had on the West! AND I GUARANTEE THAT!

West Coast, WEST COAST! Tatted on me, right here! right here man! FUCK Detroit!

DetroitBalln

tupac aint dead
Fuck you! I hope you have a shitty ass career for the rest of your mothafucking life! You ain't gone do shit, you turned your back on us like that, and I guarantee! The minute you start fucking up on the East, they gone turn their back on you!

UNLIKE US! Unlike the real West Coast fans! We never turned our back on you! We always stuck here, when we got beat by REO, we always stayed here! Behind you! Know what I'm saying? We had your back, you wouldn't of been shit without the West Coast man!

So its like I said, and this is what I'm gonna say man... Fuck DetroitBalln... You ain't, You ain't never was a real, a true to life West Coast player! Know what I'm saying? A true to life West Coast player! You in mothafucking West Coast tournaments with a NY Yankee hat on and all this bullshit! Know what I'm saying?

We, we, we got the players! know what I'm saying? We got mothafucking EGP Krayzie! That right there, hes a true West Coast Fan! Hes a true West Coast person, true to the West Coast! You, you ain't like EGP Krayzie, EGP Krayzie will never turn his back on the West! EGP Krayzie to this day is at an EGP tournament! But you? You ain't gonna have NO LOVE! NO LUCK! NO NUTHIN! Like you had on the West! AND I GUARANTEE THAT!

I'm going to remember this when I OCV you bums.

REO

Undead

Two things:

1.) Yankees aren't from NY.
2.) I think people now know who could possibly be behind that threat.

DetroitBalln

tupac aint dead
I'm going to give you @DetroitBalln313 some time to think about what you are doing. If you come to mlg with that trader nonsense, Your gonna get bodied. You best have your head on straight come mlg, other wise your going to get babalited so many times, we're going to send you back to AZ wearing a bib and sucking on a bottle.

Dont make me invade cali like REO did phoenix. you guys are asking for it

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
I'm going to remember this when I OCV you bums.
u aint ocv'ing me , krayzie xblades,tyrant , flawed, djt, mit, etc :)u better start practicing hard and not go to mlg anaheim just with your name and fame thinking u gone beat us.... cuz we in the gym shooting hard.... and u aint with us while we was shooting!!! lolz

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
This went from great to fucking awesome in like 10 minutes.

While dominance and fear strike in the West...THE MIGHT OF KAZAKHSTAN will be #Winning in the East.

That's right. Boxy's improved. Greatly.
His passion for victory - not survival, VICTORY - has improved. Greatly.
And while all this FIYAH is raging towards the Pacific, you've all left a wide open bullseye on the Atlantic.

Boxakhstan is greatest country in the world.
All other countries are run by little girls.

Let's fucking go.

H2O FARMER

Crazy 88 king
I actually would like to see a new group of guys show up and do damage then all this east west bullshit would be pointless lol.

Maybe even a group of online warriors lol

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I always thought of Detroit as West Coast, but hey, he's DETROIT from ARIZONA! What more needs to be said? When you have the choice and you have to pick a side, I guess it is best not to go against the team that knows your playstyle the most, even if they have talked shit in the past. Who really wants to get bodied?

That said, he has never come to an EGP tournament to play So Cal, so he doesn't really know what he's going up against. We're not the Solid Rock VSM has become. We're a flowing water, deceptively peaceful, yet powerful enough to krash down and turn that rock to sand. We kan be kalm like a pond, or enraged like an ocean. We kan kascade like a tsunami and thicken like ice. When faced against us, there is nowhere to run for we kan rise from the depths, and rain from the sky. One raging river is tough enough to face, but when the full force of EGP is present, it's an overwhelming ocean of power. Don't swim against the currents or you will drown.

Ever adaptive, ever flowing. . E. . . G. . . . P. . .

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I always thought of Detroit as West Coast, but hey, he's DETROIT from ARIZONA! What more needs to be said? When you have the choice and you have to pick a side, I guess it is best not to go against the team that knows your playstyle the most, even if they have talked shit in the past. Who really wants to get bodied?

That said, he has never come to an EGP tournament to play So Cal, so he doesn't really know what he's going up against. We're not the Solid Rock VSM has become. We're a flowing water, deceptively peaceful, yet powerful enough to krash down and turn that rock to sand. We kan be kalm like a pond, or enraged like an ocean. We kan kascade like a tsunami and thicken like ice. When faced against us, there is nowhere to run for we kan rise from the depths, and rain from the sky. One raging river is tough enough to face, but when the full force of EGP is present, it's an overwhelming ocean of power. Don't swim against the currents or you will drown.

In Canada we are like snow...yeah...snow.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I voted for east coast, not only cause i like disturbed and im east coast, but lets be real ,reo, the dominican brothers, and curbolicious, tom brady, etc. are better players, detroit is, in my opinion, the only one who can compete with the east coast, besides maybe tyrant and krayzie as well
That's another thing I don't get... if it's supposed to be SoCal vs. New York. Why would Tom or Detroit even be in it? Detroit's from AZ and Tom's from Texas. SMH

with all this drama/hype, we need a money match thread for MLG anaheim/ thread for the teams of socal/WC and NY/Ec. Salt will rain down on the loser of this epic clash lol.

DetroitBalln

tupac aint dead

Still, luck is the only way EGP will have a chance against the mighty VSM.

Pretty funny America is fighting each other over coast this and coast that and when in the end UK is about to come in here and fuck us all up

and you guys cant beat Curbo? Who trained him?

Use your heads
I said this in a post before in this thread that in the end, we need to help each other out, UK coming at evo beating us would be completely embarrassing lol, not because they're bad, but because it's on our turf and we have had more tournaments here than any other country.