What's new

Does it bug you that some x-rays do not make sense?

Getting hit in the penis is not the issue. Its getting hit in the testicles that hurts. You cannot imagine. If men had periods, I assure you a nutpunch would cause it to turn into an exclamation mark.

Also, these photoshops are the funniest thing Ive seen in awhile. I did not know sub was such a perv LOL. The one with sheeva cracks me up because it looks like he is groping her with 4 hands, and the one with Noob is funny simple due to the fact that he is giving himself (technically, sort of) a bro-grope.

what about people teleporting, or subzero throwing ice, or scorpion using a spear, or the concept of jax itself, or the fact that sonya can shoot pink lasers, or quan chi, or shang tsung transforming, or how about its a fucking game lol

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
what about people teleporting, or subzero throwing ice, or scorpion using a spear, or the concept of jax itself, or the fact that sonya can shoot pink lasers, or quan chi, or shang tsung transforming, or how about its a fucking game lol
This is seriously the stupidest rebuttal, and someone always makes it whenever this topic comes up.

Cyborgs could be possible with enough technological advancement, it's a sci-fi theme.

Dead people, flying people and soul stealing are supernatural, it's a fantasy theme.

All of the above are believable in the context they're used in. Fracturing the skull of someone who doesn't have one or making a guy vomit through a metal helmet is not believable. Jesus fucking christ, I can't believe people are still using this defense.
Refer to Altaires response to someone who posted a post similar to yours. Its on page one.