What's new

Does it bug you that some x-rays do not make sense?

You do realize the vageegee is infinitely more times sensitive than the peepee?If I had to choose between a vageegee punch and peepee punch, peepee everytime.
only someone without a dick (and balls) can say this with a straight face............. :)

Subby's manhandling is the funniest thing I've ever seen on here, hands down.

On the topic though, I gave up making sense of MK-world physics. It's like Pokemon, I just say it's magic. Lots of bloody, good down home magic.

Loot

the special effects
only someone without a dick (and balls) can say this with a straight face............. :)
Uh no. Its a fact the vagina has more nerve endings than a penis. A girl being punched in the vagina is infinitely more painful than a dick punch.

Only someone with no knowledge on the subject would contest otherwise :)

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Uh no. Its a fact the vagina has more nerve endings than a penis. A girl being punched in the vagina is infinitely more painful than a dick punch.

Only someone with no knowledge on the subject would contest otherwise :)
Dick maybe. But what about your BALLS.

Loot

the special effects
No it isn't. No it isn't.
Yes it is. The vaginal walls and clitoris have many more nerve endings than the male genitalia. When a woman is split punched the entire area becomes stimulated with pain reflexes, unlike the penis, and can actually be such a terrible sensation that a woman's period may start early. The vagina is also more suspect to internal damage from a split punch as well.

Error

DF2+R2
There's only one solution. Get nut-punched, go for a sex-changed then get vag-punched. After that use scientific theory to write down your findings and publish a book.

it doesnt bother me that x-rays dont make sense. but it does bother me that johnny cages nut punch doesnt actually connect about half the time it lands. its like he just hits thin air and then my character kneels over.

aj1701

Noob
That's not even a liver; there is no actual organ there. :)

It doesn't really bother me for the x-rays but I've always wondered about Johnny Cage's split punch, expecially when performed on female characters... Could they not have given him another move altogether..?
Well, either way he's not removing it, just freezing and squeezing it.

Ya, In MK2 Cage's nut punch wouldn't work on the chicks. I dont' know why they made it work on them now. Of course I guess it still hurts.

aj1701

Noob
My favorite part of this thread is the fact that no one cares to comment on the madness that is a universe where the only way people solve there problems is by beating each other to death.
:wut: That pretty much is the wa every living thing solves their problems.. that or running away.